Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Hm, how was this not funny if you liked the first one? Same exact humor.
Just pretend you never seen the first one, or this one came out first
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who kind of liked that they used the same format?

Equally funny as the first one IMO.. i think they could've done a lot better too.. the aftermath pictures were hilarious as usual..

STU
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Equally funny as the first one IMO.. i think they could've done a lot better too.. the aftermath pictures were hilarious as usual..

STU
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, theres only so much u can do w/ this story line.
They basically took the first one and added on to it, like
multiplying the jokes. It served its purpose and was funny.
Yall act like this is supposed to win academy awards or something.

I dont think the use of the N word was THAT offensive. It was only
said 3 times (4 if u cant the reiteration by the Russian), which I can
see as overused.

I mean, theres only so much u can do w/ this story line.
They basically took the first one and added on to it, like
multiplying the jokes. It served its purpose and was funny.
Yall act like this is supposed to win academy awards or something.

I dont think the use of the N word was THAT offensive. It was only
said 3 times (4 if u cant the reiteration by the Russian), which I can
see as overused.

first movie was better

2nd movie was funnier

when i laughed i laughed mad hard ...

yeh they did the same exact things ... and it wasn't funny the 2nd time around (i.e. the icebox)

but the pictures as usual
roll.gif

and zach killed it

first movie was better

2nd movie was funnier

when i laughed i laughed mad hard ...

yeh they did the same exact things ... and it wasn't funny the 2nd time around (i.e. the icebox)

but the pictures as usual
roll.gif

and zach killed it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Do you not cop your new favorite rap cd because "n word" was dropped?  It was a comedy and should be taken for face value.  I enjoyed it.
Oh. This argument again. Innovative.
It's part of the vernacular now, whether you like it or not.  It's always in music and now it's making it's way into movies.
Alan would have to be the one getting married in Part III since he's the only one left.  Unless one of them gets divorced and gets remarried.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Do you not cop your new favorite rap cd because "n word" was dropped?  It was a comedy and should be taken for face value.  I enjoyed it.
Oh. This argument again. Innovative.
It's part of the vernacular now, whether you like it or not.  It's always in music and now it's making it's way into movies.
Alan would have to be the one getting married in Part III since he's the only one left.  Unless one of them gets divorced and gets remarried.

movie sucked... that bearded guy only had the white people in the audience laughing and thats it.

flame suit: on...

movie sucked... that bearded guy only had the white people in the audience laughing and thats it.

flame suit: on...

Wayyy too many penises in the movie, that's my only complaint
laugh.gif

This kid in front of me would get so excited, whenever one came up on the screen he would stand up for some reason.

Wayyy too many penises in the movie, that's my only complaint
laugh.gif

This kid in front of me would get so excited, whenever one came up on the screen he would stand up for some reason.

Movie was okay. Now that a 3rd one is coming out that one needs to crush the first two if possible.
I'm black and I wasn't even offend by the use of the N-Word. I kinda was offended by the Indian dude across the aisle from me though who thought it was funny to repeat it

Stu though
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Movie was okay. Now that a 3rd one is coming out that one needs to crush the first two if possible.
I'm black and I wasn't even offend by the use of the N-Word. I kinda was offended by the Indian dude across the aisle from me though who thought it was funny to repeat it

Stu though
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif