Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Hangover Part III is on the way, but where are they going!?!? - http://bit.ly/l9hKgv

Ken Jeong said he would be interested in a third film.
“I would absolutely do a third one [with] no fear of typecasting. All of my fame and success in the last few years is directly due to The Hangover. Those guys are like family to me, so it doesn’t matter — big part or small part… Well, I guess I know a thing or two about small parts.

Just got back..I enjoyed this waaay more than the first one..I was expecting it to be bad but I was rolling the whole way through.

Just got back..I enjoyed this waaay more than the first one..I was expecting it to be bad but I was rolling the whole way through.

Just got back from it. Movie wasn't bad. It's just what I expected from it. With that said I didn't laugh out loud at any of the scenes. Anybody catch the Randy Savage poster on Alan's room wall?
pimp.gif

Just got back from it. Movie wasn't bad. It's just what I expected from it. With that said I didn't laugh out loud at any of the scenes. Anybody catch the Randy Savage poster on Alan's room wall?
pimp.gif

set in bangkok, knew the ladyboys were coming hard in this version...no pun intended. Shout out to my man Purple Face.

Anyways, I only find Galinafakis funny in these two movies...everywhere else (interviews, tv, etc) he just ain't that funny to me

set in bangkok, knew the ladyboys were coming hard in this version...no pun intended. Shout out to my man Purple Face.

Anyways, I only find Galinafakis funny in these two movies...everywhere else (interviews, tv, etc) he just ain't that funny to me

Originally Posted by RawSheed

i don't think he's funny at all. his "gimmick" in these movies and due date (haven't seen anything else he has done) is that clueless, without common sense, annoying guy

Originally Posted by RawSheed

i don't think he's funny at all. his "gimmick" in these movies and due date (haven't seen anything else he has done) is that clueless, without common sense, annoying guy

Mr. ScottHallWithAPick,
               Please join me and important members of my community as we demonstrate and protest the obscene language uttered by the pathetic characters in this film. As Gil Scott Heron said, we must help prevent the eulogyzation of our youth and the best way to accomplish this feat shall be to demand the eratification of this vile film released by Warner Brothers Studios (whose CEO's shall remain nameless at this juncture. PM me for the accurate information regarding the protest. Look forward to meeting you in person.

Mr. ScottHallWithAPick,
               Please join me and important members of my community as we demonstrate and protest the obscene language uttered by the pathetic characters in this film. As Gil Scott Heron said, we must help prevent the eulogyzation of our youth and the best way to accomplish this feat shall be to demand the eratification of this vile film released by Warner Brothers Studios (whose CEO's shall remain nameless at this juncture. PM me for the accurate information regarding the protest. Look forward to meeting you in person.

The N word usage didn't bother me. People still don't know how to separate the two. The ggas and ers is not the same thing. I'm black btw ... nobody to blame but us. We use it so freely but get mad when others do. 

The N word usage didn't bother me. People still don't know how to separate the two. The ggas and ers is not the same thing. I'm black btw ... nobody to blame but us. We use it so freely but get mad when others do. 

Few thoughts:

1. Anyone who thinks this is any worse than original is delusional. It's the same movie in a different city with different twists on the same jokes. That being said, it's not any better. Movies are equal.
2. The N-word usage....lighten up people. Anyone offended by the usage in this movie should never listen to rap music again, or hell, even talk to their friends in a light-hearted manner.
3. Zach G is NOT funny in this. I was in a pretty full theater and he got the least amount of laughs. He had his moment sin the first one, but this one he tried way too hard.
4. I'll watch anything with Bradley Cooper. He's a solid actor who just knows how to carry scenes. He's not winning an Oscar anytime soon for anything, but he's good at what he does.

Few thoughts:

1. Anyone who thinks this is any worse than original is delusional. It's the same movie in a different city with different twists on the same jokes. That being said, it's not any better. Movies are equal.
2. The N-word usage....lighten up people. Anyone offended by the usage in this movie should never listen to rap music again, or hell, even talk to their friends in a light-hearted manner.
3. Zach G is NOT funny in this. I was in a pretty full theater and he got the least amount of laughs. He had his moment sin the first one, but this one he tried way too hard.
4. I'll watch anything with Bradley Cooper. He's a solid actor who just knows how to carry scenes. He's not winning an Oscar anytime soon for anything, but he's good at what he does.

Originally Posted by gladiator25

Mr. ScottHallWithAPick,
Not that serious. It was just cheap comedy and didn't need to be in the movie.

Originally Posted by gladiator25

Mr. ScottHallWithAPick,
Not that serious. It was just cheap comedy and didn't need to be in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom