Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

It was aight. Not overly funny but not dry. Some parts were pretty good though, I caught myself laughing. For some reason I found the monkey selling coke HILARIOUS. Just the idea of a monkey selling drugs had me dying in there and then he started smoking a cig
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was aight. Not overly funny but not dry. Some parts were pretty good though, I caught myself laughing. For some reason I found the monkey selling coke HILARIOUS. Just the idea of a monkey selling drugs had me dying in there and then he started smoking a cig
roll.gif
roll.gif

Movie was funny. 
laugh.gif

I dont remember the 1st one all too much, can anyone list the similarities?

The n-word thing? Not that serious. Ol sensitive people nowadays, sit down. 
laugh.gif
 That word is the new "bro".

Movie was funny. 
laugh.gif

I dont remember the 1st one all too much, can anyone list the similarities?

The n-word thing? Not that serious. Ol sensitive people nowadays, sit down. 
laugh.gif
 That word is the new "bro".

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Man this movie was underwhelming
30t6p3b.gif
, barely any laugh out loud moments compared to the first one. The strip club part had me dying though, poor Stu
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't bothered by the N word usage it's a cheap laugh that they throw in movies with non black casts all the time, don't understand why they blanked it out when they played "Monster" but let the Asian dude say it a ton

Hopefully the director makes some kind of effort to change the plot in the 3rd one because he was flat out lazy in part 2. I don't care if it was a sequel you CAN make a successful one without being completely predictable at the same time
joint caught me with the 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I swear that part had me SHOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
laugh.gif

Great movie tho

30t6p3b.gif
, barely any laugh out loud moments compared to the first one. The strip club part had me dying though, poor Stu
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't bothered by the N word usage it's a cheap laugh that they throw in movies with non black casts all the time, don't understand why they blanked it out when they played "Monster" but let the Asian dude say it a ton

Hopefully the director makes some kind of effort to change the plot in the 3rd one because he was flat out lazy in part 2. I don't care if it was a sequel you CAN make a successful one without being completely predictable at the same time
joint caught me with the 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great movie tho

How old are you guys?  That strip club scene was so predictable, you could see it coming a mile away.  

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

The strip club part had me dying though, poor Stu
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
joint caught me with the 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great movie tho
If it hadn't been set in Bangkok, I would have thought the same thing
laugh.gif
I wasn't turned on nor was I shocked, because I knew there had to be something goin on out of the ordinary. I was shocked at what Stu did, though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

The strip club part had me dying though, poor Stu
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
joint caught me with the 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great movie tho
If it hadn't been set in Bangkok, I would have thought the same thing
laugh.gif
I wasn't turned on nor was I shocked, because I knew there had to be something goin on out of the ordinary. I was shocked at what Stu did, though
roll.gif

How old are you guys?  That strip club scene was so predictable, you could see it coming a mile away.  

Originally Posted by truthmain

Of course it was predictable but theres no fun in calling the scene that. Just enjoy the scene...pause.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Of course it was predictable but theres no fun in calling the scene that. Just enjoy the scene...pause.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

This.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

This.

i really wanted to like this movie. it was enjoyable, and if i hadnt loved and seen the first one so many times, it probably would be ok to me.

just didn't do it for me. some great parts, but overall flow felt weird. lots of awkward moments that werent funny this time around, and alot of it seemed forced, specifically allen and chow's characters, like they felt people wanted more of them instead of letting them just be themselves.

if they are doing a third one, then they need a new formula.

i really wanted to like this movie. it was enjoyable, and if i hadnt loved and seen the first one so many times, it probably would be ok to me.

just didn't do it for me. some great parts, but overall flow felt weird. lots of awkward moments that werent funny this time around, and alot of it seemed forced, specifically allen and chow's characters, like they felt people wanted more of them instead of letting them just be themselves.

if they are doing a third one, then they need a new formula.

Soon enough you're gonna see ppl using monkeys to sell drug. When do you ever see a monkey going to jail?
laugh.gif

Soon enough you're gonna see ppl using monkeys to sell drug. When do you ever see a monkey going to jail?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom