Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Hey was the asain dude rocking LV Millionaires or Evidence? Either way them *@%% looked dope as hell and made me wanna cop ASAP.
laugh.gif

Hey was the asain dude rocking LV Millionaires or Evidence? Either way them *@%% looked dope as hell and made me wanna cop ASAP.
laugh.gif

movie was still funny.......it was pretty obvious the plot was gonna be the same......

the n' word didn't bother me....it was mad random but w/e

movie was still funny.......it was pretty obvious the plot was gonna be the same......

the n' word didn't bother me....it was mad random but w/e

People hyped up the first one for me as the funniest movie ever, and maybe my expectations were too high for me to laugh a lot. I was more just amused at the circumstances and events that happened. First one is a lot better than this one. I found this one quite predictable because of the same formula being used. I laughed at Bridesmaids all the way through more than I did for Hangover II.

People hyped up the first one for me as the funniest movie ever, and maybe my expectations were too high for me to laugh a lot. I was more just amused at the circumstances and events that happened. First one is a lot better than this one. I found this one quite predictable because of the same formula being used. I laughed at Bridesmaids all the way through more than I did for Hangover II.

went in with pretty low expectations

it was actually pretty funny, would watch again on dvd

went in with pretty low expectations

it was actually pretty funny, would watch again on dvd

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif
when the asian dude said holla til ya squalla

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

For reals. Audience was laughing out loud at Stu's face tat. It's like ppl don't watch the preview at all.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

For reals. Audience was laughing out loud at Stu's face tat. It's like ppl don't watch the preview at all.

imo chow is honestly the most corny annoying character i've ever seen, he is just not funny.

imo chow is honestly the most corny annoying character i've ever seen, he is just not funny.

Back
Top Bottom