Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

brait6.jpg

alot of hype to live up to usually equals some degree of a let down but i'll be in there....haven't be to a lux theater in awhile so I'll be happy either way 
pimp.gif

alot of hype to live up to usually equals some degree of a let down but i'll be in there....haven't be to a lux theater in awhile so I'll be happy either way 
pimp.gif

i hope this is just as good as the first..i have a feeling that this will be a let down though..hopefully not!

i hope this is just as good as the first..i have a feeling that this will be a let down though..hopefully not!

This could be the funniest movie ever and still not be considered better than the 1st.

That's just the way things go.

This could be the funniest movie ever and still not be considered better than the 1st.

That's just the way things go.

i literally cried during the first one. if the sequal is half as funny, ill be happy. i know its not going to live up to the hype its getting though.

i literally cried during the first one. if the sequal is half as funny, ill be happy. i know its not going to live up to the hype its getting though.

i dont think it will be better/funnier than the 1st one, but i'll still watch it

i dont think it will be better/funnier than the 1st one, but i'll still watch it

Back
Top Bottom