Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by sweetz12

chow and allan killin me
roll.gif

This.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif
when the asian dude said holla til ya squalla

roll.gif
holla CITY OF squalla

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

roll.gif
holla CITY OF squalla

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

So I guess you've never watched a comedy film more then once right? Since you already knew the jokes and what was going to happen, there is must be no point in watching or listening to any comedic film, show, or stand up routine again because you can't find something funny over and over again.

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

So I guess you've never watched a comedy film more then once right? Since you already knew the jokes and what was going to happen, there is must be no point in watching or listening to any comedic film, show, or stand up routine again because you can't find something funny over and over again.

werent too many expectations when the first one came out, and it was a hit. there was a lot of hype with the sequel. overall, good entertainment.

werent too many expectations when the first one came out, and it was a hit. there was a lot of hype with the sequel. overall, good entertainment.

Movie was garbage. Dont see how this many people like it. It was predictable and they tried too hard to be funny. ****** part was disgusting.
Bridesmades was 100x's better.

Movie was garbage. Dont see how this many people like it. It was predictable and they tried too hard to be funny. ****** part was disgusting.
Bridesmades was 100x's better.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

For reals. Audience was laughing out loud at Stu's face tat. It's like ppl don't watch the preview at all.
Cause you only find things funny the first time around. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

For reals. Audience was laughing out loud at Stu's face tat. It's like ppl don't watch the preview at all.
Cause you only find things funny the first time around. 
eyes.gif

Saw it yesterday. The first one was way better I guess because we didn't know the premise of the movie. The 2nd part was funny, but would not pay to watch it again. I think the funny part was when Alan? (Zach) was crying like a little girl when he had to give the monkey back.

Saw it yesterday. The first one was way better I guess because we didn't know the premise of the movie. The 2nd part was funny, but would not pay to watch it again. I think the funny part was when Alan? (Zach) was crying like a little girl when he had to give the monkey back.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just got back from it. Movie wasn't bad. It's just what I expected from it. With that said I didn't laugh out loud at any of the scenes. Anybody catch the Randy Savage poster on Alan's room wall?
pimp.gif
I did and yelled "Rip Macho Man" In the theater
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just got back from it. Movie wasn't bad. It's just what I expected from it. With that said I didn't laugh out loud at any of the scenes. Anybody catch the Randy Savage poster on Alan's room wall?
pimp.gif
I did and yelled "Rip Macho Man" In the theater
pimp.gif

Saw it this morning....wasn't as good as the first, but still pretty damn funny. Leslie Chow stole the show.

Spoiler [+]
Mike Tyson caught me off-guard
laugh.gif
I kept waiting for a cameo, but then I forgot about it....

also, the Asian actor who played Jamie Chung's lil bro, SUCKED. His acting was on par w. that kid from Gran Torino

Saw it this morning....wasn't as good as the first, but still pretty damn funny. Leslie Chow stole the show.

Spoiler [+]
Mike Tyson caught me off-guard
laugh.gif
I kept waiting for a cameo, but then I forgot about it....

also, the Asian actor who played Jamie Chung's lil bro, SUCKED. His acting was on par w. that kid from Gran Torino

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I KNEW that kid reminded me of someone,  you hit it right on the dot. They couldnt of found a better asian dude for this? Or did he get casted based strictly on that cello solo at dinner? 
laugh.gif

Saw it in the theaters and now about to check it out again on the Macbook edition 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I KNEW that kid reminded me of someone,  you hit it right on the dot. They couldnt of found a better asian dude for this? Or did he get casted based strictly on that cello solo at dinner? 
laugh.gif

Saw it in the theaters and now about to check it out again on the Macbook edition 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom