Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif
when the asian dude said holla til ya squalla

So I guess you've never watched a comedy film more then once right? Since you already knew the jokes and what was going to happen, there is must be no point in watching or listening to any comedic film, show, or stand up routine again because you can't find something funny over and over again.
That's kind of a dumb thing to say, a lot of comedy has little to no replay value, and I'd say movies The Hangover 1 and 2 are examples of those. It's like you just kind of tried to put words in his mouth by grouping stand up and all other funny things together, and you can't really do that because that's not the case with a lot of stand up comedy
laugh.gif

yeah, it really was just ok to me.  I wonder if Liam Neeson's was supposed to be the tattooist in the shop or had a completely different role.  It would've been interesting to see him in it

yeah, it really was just ok to me.  I wonder if Liam Neeson's was supposed to be the tattooist in the shop or had a completely different role.  It would've been interesting to see him in it

Not as funny as the first, but still pretty funny. I wish they didn't follow the exact same script as the first one.

I think my favorite part of the movie is when they go to vist Alan at his house. "Guess we don't do desert anymore. Didn't get that memo"
roll.gif

Not as funny as the first, but still pretty funny. I wish they didn't follow the exact same script as the first one.

I think my favorite part of the movie is when they go to vist Alan at his house. "Guess we don't do desert anymore. Didn't get that memo"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arff23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Were all those girls really ******s?

No, I think they just had *%#@!...
I asked someone I was with that question and then I thought to myself, why make someone fake it when there are so many of those He/She people at their disposal.

I also find it funny when people crack up over scenes that have been played to death during commercials. I find it odd but humans are funny creatures.

Originally Posted by arff23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Were all those girls really ******s?

No, I think they just had *%#@!...
I asked someone I was with that question and then I thought to myself, why make someone fake it when there are so many of those He/She people at their disposal.

I also find it funny when people crack up over scenes that have been played to death during commercials. I find it odd but humans are funny creatures.

Oh, while I am at it. I mentioned it earlier (before most had seen it), but did the usage of the N-Word bother anyone? I mean damn it seem like they went out of their way to throw that in there. Even the Kanye song snippet had to be the part of the song where he said it. None of it was an accident, but I felt a certain way about how much the word was used. 6 times to be exact.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

The N word usage didn't bother me. People still don't know how to separate the two. The ggas and ers is not the same thing. I'm black btw ... nobody to blame but us. We use it so freely but get mad when others do. 
eyes.gif
@ People still resorting to this "Term of Endearment" logic.

Oh, while I am at it. I mentioned it earlier (before most had seen it), but did the usage of the N-Word bother anyone? I mean damn it seem like they went out of their way to throw that in there. Even the Kanye song snippet had to be the part of the song where he said it. None of it was an accident, but I felt a certain way about how much the word was used. 6 times to be exact.

The N word usage didn't bother me. People still don't know how to separate the two. The ggas and ers is not the same thing. I'm black btw ... nobody to blame but us. We use it so freely but get mad when others do. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

So I guess you've never watched a comedy film more then once right? Since you already knew the jokes and what was going to happen, there is must be no point in watching or listening to any comedic film, show, or stand up routine again because you can't find something funny over and over again.
That's kind of a dumb thing to say, a lot of comedy has little to no replay value, and I'd say movies The Hangover 1 and 2 are examples of those. It's like you just kind of tried to put words in his mouth by grouping stand up and all other funny things together, and you can't really do that because that's not the case with a lot of stand up comedy
laugh.gif

What can't I group them together??? A lot of people will see Chris Rock, Louis CK, Ricky Gervais, Aziz Ansari, etc. routine special and still pay to go seem them live when they will most likely use 80 to 90% of the same material. People already know the set up and the punchline but still laugh at the jokes and find the material hilarious. Don't see what's so different about seeing a certain scene in a trailer and still finding it funny in the theater, especially when the context of the scene and set up is finally revealed, unlike the trailer.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif

laugh.gif

What can't I group them together??? A lot of people will see Chris Rock, Louis CK, Ricky Gervais, Aziz Ansari, etc. routine special and still pay to go seem them live when they will most likely use 80 to 90% of the same material. People already know the set up and the punchline but still laugh at the jokes and find the material hilarious. Don't see what's so different about seeing a certain scene in a trailer and still finding it funny in the theater, especially when the context of the scene and set up is finally revealed, unlike the trailer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eyes.gif
They've obviously come to terms with it, what more do you really want people to do?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eyes.gif
They've obviously come to terms with it, what more do you really want people to do?

I WANT people to stop using the damn word. That is what I want, but my word means nothing in this word, fortunately. Yes I mean fortunately.

I WANT people to stop using the damn word. That is what I want, but my word means nothing in this word, fortunately. Yes I mean fortunately.

Oh yea, saw the film today. Thought it was pretty funny, not as hilarious as the first one but I don't expect sequels to surpass the original.

Oh yea, saw the film today. Thought it was pretty funny, not as hilarious as the first one but I don't expect sequels to surpass the original.

anybody know where i can find that yellow shirt with the lab retriever doghead on it that alan was wearing????
laugh.gif
i gotta have it...

anybody know where i can find that yellow shirt with the lab retriever doghead on it that alan was wearing????
laugh.gif
i gotta have it...

Back
Top Bottom