Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Good movie.  Remember folks, its just a movie. 

People complaining about the use of the 'N word, but there were so many other "politically incorrect" things in this movie, it wasn't funny.

Not as good as the first, but I was crying @ some parts.  "Yeah, first I dropped my load, than yours"
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Were all those girls really ******s?

my home boy was like those girl are sexy
sick.gif
, I said they were dudes but he didn't believe me till he saw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He'd probably like a vacation in Thailand and hang out with the lady-boys.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Were all those girls really ******s?

my home boy was like those girl are sexy
sick.gif
, I said they were dudes but he didn't believe me till he saw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He'd probably like a vacation in Thailand and hang out with the lady-boys.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Way better than 1 to me. I laughed at this one as opposed to barely in 1

right? i probably only laughed twice in the first one. this one was hilarious to me.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Way better than 1 to me. I laughed at this one as opposed to barely in 1

right? i probably only laughed twice in the first one. this one was hilarious to me.

I thought the first one was better mainly because the plot was set for the second one but nonetheless the 2nd one had a few good laughs in there.

I thought the first one was better mainly because the plot was set for the second one but nonetheless the 2nd one had a few good laughs in there.

The bootleg looks excellent.........Movie was alright i guess, not really funny. (exactly the same thing i said about the first one)

The bootleg looks excellent.........Movie was alright i guess, not really funny. (exactly the same thing i said about the first one)

I thought it was funny but not as funny as the first 1. I hope they dont make a third movie.

I thought it was funny but not as funny as the first 1. I hope they dont make a third movie.

Back
Top Bottom