Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

ayy what was the mushroom name allen said at that one bedroom scene? #$#% was soooo effing funny!

ayy what was the mushroom name allen said at that one bedroom scene? #$#% was soooo effing funny!

i dont see what the big deal of them using that word is
you guys dont say a damn thing when they say it in belly, killa season or the friday series?????

i dont see what the big deal of them using that word is
you guys dont say a damn thing when they say it in belly, killa season or the friday series?????

this movie was def. funny,
but the 1st one was better....

that ****** scene was
sick.gif
laugh.gif

zach was killer though
laugh.gif

this movie was def. funny,
but the 1st one was better....

that ****** scene was
sick.gif
laugh.gif

zach was killer though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.
*Captain Kirk Voice*  Not ................... Sure ....... if .. se-ri-oussss ...

Hella serious. I laughed all through Bridesmaids. I smiled a couple times in the Hangover II. Don't tell me this warmed over version of the first movie did it for you...forced jokes, EXACT same plot.

Dudes can pretend like Bridesmaids wasn't funny, but they'd be lying. Keep in mind. Same dudes who wrote Superbad, wrote this one. It's really not even close. I was just being nice at first.

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.
*Captain Kirk Voice*  Not ................... Sure ....... if .. se-ri-oussss ...

Hella serious. I laughed all through Bridesmaids. I smiled a couple times in the Hangover II. Don't tell me this warmed over version of the first movie did it for you...forced jokes, EXACT same plot.

Dudes can pretend like Bridesmaids wasn't funny, but they'd be lying. Keep in mind. Same dudes who wrote Superbad, wrote this one. It's really not even close. I was just being nice at first.

Originally Posted by AG 47

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.

Bridesmaids wasn't that good.  It was hyped due to the novelty of women doing raunchy things.  The movie could have been EPIC had they taken things a little further. 

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.

Bridesmaids wasn't that good.  It was hyped due to the novelty of women doing raunchy things.  The movie could have been EPIC had they taken things a little further. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

AG 47 wrote:

akuratl02 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.

And it was still funnier/better than Hangover II...you telling me I'm wrong? And by taking it further...you mean one of the bridesmaids should have been a ladyboy?
laugh.gif
I'm kidding, but really though, which movie had more hype?

AG 47 wrote:

akuratl02 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.

And it was still funnier/better than Hangover II...you telling me I'm wrong? And by taking it further...you mean one of the bridesmaids should have been a ladyboy?
laugh.gif

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.

^ Yeah I agree. The plot was exactly the same except it happened to a different character. The jokes were forced, and I for one thought that Galafanakis was annoying in this movie. It just seemed a bit off to me. That ****** scene
sick.gif
, my eyes lol. I ain't gonna lie I was fooled for a split second, the ****** had that cake
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
. I knew it was a dude when they showed the hands, looked like Shaq hands
laugh.gif
.  I hope they don't make another one.

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.

^ Yeah I agree. The plot was exactly the same except it happened to a different character. The jokes were forced, and I for one thought that Galafanakis was annoying in this movie. It just seemed a bit off to me. That ****** scene
sick.gif
, my eyes lol. I ain't gonna lie I was fooled for a split second, the ****** had that cake
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
. I knew it was a dude when they showed the hands, looked like Shaq hands
laugh.gif
.  I hope they don't make another one.

AG 47 wrote:

laugh.gif

Of course the Hangover II had more hype
laugh.gif
  Even with it not living up to the OG, I found it 100x funnier than Bridesmaids.  The Hangover set the bar SO high, that it was virtually impossible for Part II to live up to the standard.  That being said, it wasn't a bad movie and was funny.  They followed the same formula (if it ain't broke....) and it worked.  The BO #'s were great.  For as much as people complained about The Hangover II, they'll be right there paying their $12 a ticket on opening weekend if there is a part III.  Going into the movie, I wasn't expecting anything more than to get some laughs.  It delivered. 

AG 47 wrote:

laugh.gif

Of course the Hangover II had more hype
laugh.gif
  Even with it not living up to the OG, I found it 100x funnier than Bridesmaids.  The Hangover set the bar SO high, that it was virtually impossible for Part II to live up to the standard.  That being said, it wasn't a bad movie and was funny.  They followed the same formula (if it ain't broke....) and it worked.  The BO #'s were great.  For as much as people complained about The Hangover II, they'll be right there paying their $12 a ticket on opening weekend if there is a part III.  Going into the movie, I wasn't expecting anything more than to get some laughs.  It delivered. 

Back
Top Bottom