Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by AG 47

Bridesmaids wasn't that good.  It was hyped due to the novelty of women doing raunchy things.  The movie could have been EPIC had they taken things a little further. 

And it was still funnier/better than Hangover II...you telling me I'm wrong? And by taking it further...you mean one of the bridesmaids should have been a ladyboy?
laugh.gif
I'm kidding, but really though, which movie had more hype?

Of course the Hangover II had more hype
laugh.gif
  Even with it not living up to the OG, I found it 100x funnier than Bridesmaids.  The Hangover set the bar SO high, that it was virtually impossible for Part II to live up to the standard.  That being said, it wasn't a bad movie and was funny.  They followed the same formula (if it ain't broke....) and it worked.  The BO #'s were great.  For as much as people complained about The Hangover II, they'll be right there paying their $12 a ticket on opening weekend if there is a part III.  Going into the movie, I wasn't expecting anything more than to get some laughs.  It delivered. 
Quoted for truth, thank you! Yall complaining and saying hoping they wont make a part 3, just dont go see it then. Knowing well yall will be the same people paying 10-12 bucks a ticket to go see it. I enjoyed it. Some opinions on here are so out the stadium, to say it sucked?

Bridesmaids wasn't that good.  It was hyped due to the novelty of women doing raunchy things.  The movie could have been EPIC had they taken things a little further. 

And it was still funnier/better than Hangover II...you telling me I'm wrong? And by taking it further...you mean one of the bridesmaids should have been a ladyboy?
laugh.gif
I'm kidding, but really though, which movie had more hype?

Of course the Hangover II had more hype
laugh.gif
  Even with it not living up to the OG, I found it 100x funnier than Bridesmaids.  The Hangover set the bar SO high, that it was virtually impossible for Part II to live up to the standard.  That being said, it wasn't a bad movie and was funny.  They followed the same formula (if it ain't broke....) and it worked.  The BO #'s were great.  For as much as people complained about The Hangover II, they'll be right there paying their $12 a ticket on opening weekend if there is a part III.  Going into the movie, I wasn't expecting anything more than to get some laughs.  It delivered. 
Quoted for truth, thank you! Yall complaining and saying hoping they wont make a part 3, just dont go see it then. Knowing well yall will be the same people paying 10-12 bucks a ticket to go see it. I enjoyed it. Some opinions on here are so out the stadium, to say it sucked?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.
*Captain Kirk Voice*  Not ................... Sure ....... if .. se-ri-oussss ...

Hella serious. I laughed all through Bridesmaids. I smiled a couple times in the Hangover II. Don't tell me this warmed over version of the first movie did it for you...forced jokes, EXACT same plot.

Dudes can pretend like Bridesmaids wasn't funny, but they'd be lying. Keep in mind. Same dudes who wrote Superbad, wrote this one. It's really not even close. I was just being nice at first.
umm...I could be wrong..but i'm pretty sure Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg wrote Superbad and two chicks wrote Bridesmaids...and btw Bridesmaids was NOT funny.

Hangover II>>>>>
Hangover>>>>>>>>>>>
Superbad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hall pass>>>>>>>>>

Actually, every comedy i've seen within past 5 years was funnier than Bridesmaids.

Sure, Hangover II was pretty much the same movie as the first, but it was still funny.

I think every comedy I've seen is funnier than bridesmaids.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

AG 47 wrote:

Bridesmaids > This.
*Captain Kirk Voice*  Not ................... Sure ....... if .. se-ri-oussss ...

Hella serious. I laughed all through Bridesmaids. I smiled a couple times in the Hangover II. Don't tell me this warmed over version of the first movie did it for you...forced jokes, EXACT same plot.

Dudes can pretend like Bridesmaids wasn't funny, but they'd be lying. Keep in mind. Same dudes who wrote Superbad, wrote this one. It's really not even close. I was just being nice at first.
umm...I could be wrong..but i'm pretty sure Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg wrote Superbad and two chicks wrote Bridesmaids...and btw Bridesmaids was NOT funny.

Hangover II>>>>>
Hangover>>>>>>>>>>>
Superbad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hall pass>>>>>>>>>

Actually, every comedy i've seen within past 5 years was funnier than Bridesmaids.

Sure, Hangover II was pretty much the same movie as the first, but it was still funny.

I think every comedy I've seen is funnier than bridesmaids.

To those saying its the same concept well what do you expect
laugh.gif
 Its the hangover. Just saw this tonight and it was hilarious Zach was very funny so Stu. I really enjoyed it.

To those saying its the same concept well what do you expect
laugh.gif
 Its the hangover. Just saw this tonight and it was hilarious Zach was very funny so Stu. I really enjoyed it.

Y'all are over analyzing everything 
roll.gif
roll.gif
You buy your ticket, go in, have a laugh... Really not that serious.

Y'all are over analyzing everything 
roll.gif
roll.gif
You buy your ticket, go in, have a laugh... Really not that serious.

Hall Pass had some funny parts, I actually just watched it, I thought the golf scene, hot tub scene, and house scene were pretty funny, didn't really like the supporting characters too much nor the female actors in that movie

Hall Pass had some funny parts, I actually just watched it, I thought the golf scene, hot tub scene, and house scene were pretty funny, didn't really like the supporting characters too much nor the female actors in that movie

What the hell do you guys expect from this movie? .. Sure they can do better but If they got away from the concept, then it wouldn't be " Hangover " now would it?

What the hell do you guys expect from this movie? .. Sure they can do better but If they got away from the concept, then it wouldn't be " Hangover " now would it?

honestly if you watch the trailer you really don't need to watch the movie. They put all the funny parts in the 2 min trailer.

honestly if you watch the trailer you really don't need to watch the movie. They put all the funny parts in the 2 min trailer.

So I saw both Hangover 2 and Bridesmaids the past few days.

Truth, Bridesmaids > Hangover 2.

Hangover 2 was overrated and it was literally the same formula layout. I won't front though, Zach Galifinakis was the only dude that made me laugh in that movie, but didn't make me die of laughter. It was mostly snickering throughout the movie. Wasn't as funny as the first in my opinion. The typical sequel curse has hit again.

So I saw both Hangover 2 and Bridesmaids the past few days.

Truth, Bridesmaids > Hangover 2.

Hangover 2 was overrated and it was literally the same formula layout. I won't front though, Zach Galifinakis was the only dude that made me laugh in that movie, but didn't make me die of laughter. It was mostly snickering throughout the movie. Wasn't as funny as the first in my opinion. The typical sequel curse has hit again.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

This movie was basura compared to the first

I knew it was going to be bad and I still went...

I re-watched the first one months ago and it was terrible. This felt just like that replay.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

This movie was basura compared to the first

I knew it was going to be bad and I still went...

I re-watched the first one months ago and it was terrible. This felt just like that replay.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This.  Movie was completely trash

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This.  Movie was completely trash

Back
Top Bottom