Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

what do u expect from a sequel. if u expected something totally different from the first than your dumb

what do u expect from a sequel. if u expected something totally different from the first than your dumb

Originally Posted by FOG

Y'all are over analyzing everything 
roll.gif
roll.gif
You buy your ticket, go in, have a laugh... Really not that serious.

i'm sayin.
i enjoyed it.  i got a few good laughs.

you guys need to stop going into movies with a serious face.

Originally Posted by FOG

Y'all are over analyzing everything 
roll.gif
roll.gif
You buy your ticket, go in, have a laugh... Really not that serious.

i'm sayin.
i enjoyed it.  i got a few good laughs.

you guys need to stop going into movies with a serious face.

Bridesmaids > Hangover 2

Hangover 2 was still pretty funny though. Just hit it up a little bit before it starts. You will be rollin.

Bridesmaids > Hangover 2

Hangover 2 was still pretty funny though. Just hit it up a little bit before it starts. You will be rollin.

i can see why this movie was 50 positive/50 neg. It literally was the same formula as the first. A 3rd movie if they were to ever make one, would flop hard. The first one was original. But i could've written the script for this one, it was nothing new.

I can't complain tho, I watched the bootleg. With that said, I had good laughs. ****** scene
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i can see why this movie was 50 positive/50 neg. It literally was the same formula as the first. A 3rd movie if they were to ever make one, would flop hard. The first one was original. But i could've written the script for this one, it was nothing new.

I can't complain tho, I watched the bootleg. With that said, I had good laughs. ****** scene
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I just saw this, a lot of hype.

I thought it was weak. I mean I heard a lot of people say the same, but I like to have my own opinion and I will agree with what seems to be the MAJORITY, that this was def weak.

Then everyone I asks always says that Bridesmaids was good.

I just saw this, a lot of hype.

I thought it was weak. I mean I heard a lot of people say the same, but I like to have my own opinion and I will agree with what seems to be the MAJORITY, that this was def weak.

Then everyone I asks always says that Bridesmaids was good.

Just went and saw it again, movie is straight
laugh.gif
man.

I didnt come into the theater expecting an Oscar worthy performance, I came to get some laughs and they delivered.

Just went and saw it again, movie is straight
laugh.gif
man.

I didnt come into the theater expecting an Oscar worthy performance, I came to get some laughs and they delivered.

Saw it again and its funnier the second time around. Tyson cameo was so unnecessary. I hope Jamie Chung returns for the third. She's
pimp.gif

Saw it again and its funnier the second time around. Tyson cameo was so unnecessary. I hope Jamie Chung returns for the third. She's
pimp.gif

Movie was decent(didnt really have high expectations)..What was the point of doug's character btw? Dude is never on the scene when %$* goes down

Movie was decent(didnt really have high expectations)..What was the point of doug's character btw? Dude is never on the scene when %$* goes down

the movie was....empty. hardly any funny moments, they randomly wake up somewhere,they walk around bangkok , and realize kid is in the.....yeah thats it. pretty bad. 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the movie was....empty. hardly any funny moments, they randomly wake up somewhere,they walk around bangkok , and realize kid is in the.....yeah thats it. pretty bad. 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What exactly made bridesmaids better than the Hangover? I get going against the grain, but what are the reasons?

What exactly made bridesmaids better than the Hangover? I get going against the grain, but what are the reasons?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

If doug's character didn't exist there would be no Vegas trip which would mean no hangover... It pretty obvious to me...

Back
Top Bottom