Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Some of NT are gonna watch this high, drunk, or both.
laugh.gif
Can't wait either.

[h6]We'rethe 3 BEST FRIENDS that anyone can have, we're the 3 BEST FRIENDS thatanyone can have, we're the 3 BEST FRIENDS that anyone can have.[/h6]

[h6]We'rethe 3 BEST FRIENDS that anyone can have, we're the 3 BEST FRIENDS thatanyone can have, we're the 3 BEST FRIENDS that anyone can have.[/h6]

I literally can quote the 1st film word for word. It's my 2nd fav comedy ever.

Will be seeing the midnight release...

I literally can quote the 1st film word for word. It's my 2nd fav comedy ever.

Will be seeing the midnight release...

How you assume you were the only person that knew this? like it was some classified information.

How you assume you were the only person that knew this? like it was some classified information.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Is the first one even good? I watched like 8 minutes of it then turned it off.

Not sure if SRS...
Yes, I'm eating cereal.
I watched up to the part where they're gonna go to vegas then i started falling asleep because it was so boring so i turned it off.
What makes this movie worth the watch?
I thought the movie was average after I watched it the first time.  It's on tv a lot now and i've watched it multiple times, I've changed my mind.  Zach is too hilarious in this.  His dumb / ****** character humor is what makes me like the movie.  

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Is the first one even good? I watched like 8 minutes of it then turned it off.

Not sure if SRS...
Yes, I'm eating cereal.
I watched up to the part where they're gonna go to vegas then i started falling asleep because it was so boring so i turned it off.
What makes this movie worth the watch?
I thought the movie was average after I watched it the first time.  It's on tv a lot now and i've watched it multiple times, I've changed my mind.  Zach is too hilarious in this.  His dumb / ****** character humor is what makes me like the movie.  

Looking forward to this. Hopefully it doesnt disappoint. There shouldnt be a Hangover 3, cause then itll just be repetitive.

Looking forward to this. Hopefully it doesnt disappoint. There shouldnt be a Hangover 3, cause then itll just be repetitive.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

i hope this is just as good as the first..i have a feeling that this will be a let down though..hopefully not!

im feeling that itll be more of a let down though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

i hope this is just as good as the first..i have a feeling that this will be a let down though..hopefully not!

im feeling that itll be more of a let down though
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom