**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Mark Jackson also said that if you changed Lebrons position to PG he would be the best PG in the world. Theres a lot of trash gettin spewed tonight from this crew. But I can deal with it cuz most of the time they are funny and I kinda feel like they say outrageous $!!+ on purpose.

Mark Jackson also said that if you changed Lebrons position to PG he would be the best PG in the world. Theres a lot of trash gettin spewed tonight from this crew. But I can deal with it cuz most of the time they are funny and I kinda feel like they say outrageous $!!+ on purpose.

Real talk I don't know which series of Tech's I've seen more of opening week ..... Overt or Defensive 3 seconds  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

He's right though 
laugh.gif
. Seriously, he's right. 

He's right though 
laugh.gif
. Seriously, he's right. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Heat
pimp.gif

I'm liking this competitive game. They are calling soft +$+ calls though. Bring hand checks back

I agree. Bring hand checks back.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Heat
pimp.gif

I'm liking this competitive game. They are calling soft +$+ calls though. Bring hand checks back

I agree. Bring hand checks back.

Bad, bad idea not having Wade or LBJ in there w/Bosh.

Having Bosh in there by himself makes the offense super predictable.

Bad, bad idea not having Wade or LBJ in there w/Bosh.

Having Bosh in there by himself makes the offense super predictable.

you cant be serious right? Lebron can be a full time PG. I remember his rookie year he did it a lot and he looked really good doing it.

you cant be serious right? Lebron can be a full time PG. I remember his rookie year he did it a lot and he looked really good doing it.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

So that makes him the BEST PG in the WORLD. He is the best all around player in the league you not getting an arguement from me there. But that makes him the best player at any position? OK

ARROYO! *NEWSFLASH DAYUDE*....YOU WILL BE OPEN MOST OF THE TIME...HIT YOUR FREAKIN MID RANGE J's MORE OFTEN BRO!
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

This is exactly why white chocolate messed up last night with the tech because duhon plays like wall's jumpshot last night
30t6p3b.gif

When House gets on track with his 3's like james jones has been... the Heat will be super
smokin.gif

That off glass J Dwight is shooting now will be LETHAL for opponents
glasses.gif

ARROYO! *NEWSFLASH DAYUDE*....YOU WILL BE OPEN MOST OF THE TIME...HIT YOUR FREAKIN MID RANGE J's MORE OFTEN BRO!
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

This is exactly why white chocolate messed up last night with the tech because duhon plays like wall's jumpshot last night
30t6p3b.gif

When House gets on track with his 3's like james jones has been... the Heat will be super
smokin.gif

That off glass J Dwight is shooting now will be LETHAL for opponents
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

So that makes him the BEST PG in the WORLD. He is the best all around player in the league you not getting an arguement from me there. But that makes him the best player at any position? OK

Back
Top Bottom