**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

pimp.gif
 Dwight has done some serious work in the offseason.

Thank Hakeem for the post moves.. But he finally has confidence to hit that bank shot.

If he can make that consistently plus his improved post game.. He can finally make a case for a dominant all-around player and a legit MVP candidate.

Thank Hakeem for the post moves.. But he finally has confidence to hit that bank shot.

If he can make that consistently plus his improved post game.. He can finally make a case for a dominant all-around player and a legit MVP candidate.

Dayum! I wonder if Dwight finally realizes that in the off season is very important to work on ya game and could be the difference sometimes between losing in the finals and winning the finals.

Howard's arsenal he is showing tonight would have made his chances of beating the lakers two years ago much higher...real talk.
30t6p3b.gif
 Oh well bro...finals are not guaranteed so he better hope real hard he gets to go back. He obviously filmed those few days of work out with the dream and kept reviewing them with continued workouts.

I wrote dude off when they played lakers in finals but his game is lookin right tonight #cantfront

Dayum! I wonder if Dwight finally realizes that in the off season is very important to work on ya game and could be the difference sometimes between losing in the finals and winning the finals.

Howard's arsenal he is showing tonight would have made his chances of beating the lakers two years ago much higher...real talk.
30t6p3b.gif
 Oh well bro...finals are not guaranteed so he better hope real hard he gets to go back. He obviously filmed those few days of work out with the dream and kept reviewing them with continued workouts.

I wrote dude off when they played lakers in finals but his game is lookin right tonight #cantfront

I just hope he doesnt fall in love with the bank shot. He hasnt gone down low the last 5 or 6 times hes touched the ball. I mean hes gotta take it one game at a time and hes not gonna be perfect right off rip. But its looking like if hes hitting that hes not even gonna try to get the post buckets. We'll see how he comes out of the half.

I just hope he doesnt fall in love with the bank shot. He hasnt gone down low the last 5 or 6 times hes touched the ball. I mean hes gotta take it one game at a time and hes not gonna be perfect right off rip. But its looking like if hes hitting that hes not even gonna try to get the post buckets. We'll see how he comes out of the half.

Back
Top Bottom