**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

good comeback magic.

dont worry heat fans...you'll be able to celebrate next thursday when you smoke us.
the way we get cocky with a lead... you guys will win..

MOFOs BETTER GET IT TOGETHER SOON 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

good comeback magic.

dont worry heat fans...you'll be able to celebrate next thursday when you smoke us.

i wish but no. bron is going to run circles around artest. plus bibby plays us well and he hates us.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

good comeback magic.

i wish but no. bron is going to run circles around artest. plus bibby plays us well and he hates us.

Heat @!++#+ suck. Haha. 24 point lead? Realllllllly? Yall are bunz and I love it lol

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

Did anybody notice that blond pass her number to LeBron as he was walking in the locker room? 
laugh.gif

I have replayed this a couple times. no number exchanged. she was just tryin to touch his chest 
laugh.gif

Heat @!++#+ suck. Haha. 24 point lead? Realllllllly? Yall are bunz and I love it lol

Did anybody notice that blond pass her number to LeBron as he was walking in the locker room? 
laugh.gif

I have replayed this a couple times. no number exchanged. she was just tryin to touch his chest 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

The Heats are quite skilled at rapidly losing oxygen.

your team already lost its oxygen when yall lost 20 in a row... cav fans are the last to talk... go get a sympathy cheer for your team...

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

The Heats are quite skilled at rapidly losing oxygen.

your team already lost its oxygen when yall lost 20 in a row... cav fans are the last to talk... go get a sympathy cheer for your team...

That was some 'ole %@@@%@#%
30t6p3b.gif
,I'm starting to find the idea of them throwing games isn't that heard to believe now with the way they play in the 2nd half
tired.gif

And now we have the Spurs up next........if we somehow manage to beat them,hopefully that helps replenish our confidence after the past 2 debacles that we've had
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

laugh.gif

I hope you're joking...PLAYOFFS CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

Why would I be joking? It was funny because he was all mad for losing a big game and out of nowhere she pops up and he takes it. kind of a random moment.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

laugh.gif

I hope you're joking...PLAYOFFS CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

Why would I be joking? It was funny because he was all mad for losing a big game and out of nowhere she pops up and he takes it. kind of a random moment.

That was some 'ole %@@@%@#%
30t6p3b.gif
,I'm starting to find the idea of them throwing games isn't that heard to believe now with the way they play in the 2nd half
tired.gif

And now we have the Spurs up next........if we somehow manage to beat them,hopefully that helps replenish our confidence after the past 2 debacles that we've had
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom