**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Inexcusable loss by the Heat tonight.

Bosh showed the most passion all game when he slammed the ball into the court when the game is over.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This Heat team has some serious problems.

Their subpar record against winning teams, their lack of execution late in games, and their inability to maintain large leads spells disaster come playoff time.

Inexcusable loss by the Heat tonight.

Bosh showed the most passion all game when he slammed the ball into the court when the game is over.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This Heat team has some serious problems.

Their subpar record against winning teams, their lack of execution late in games, and their inability to maintain large leads spells disaster come playoff time.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

Did anybody notice that blond pass her number to LeBron as he was walking in the locker room? 
laugh.gif

I have replayed this a couple times. no number exchanged. she was just tryin to touch his chest 
laugh.gif
Oh haha I guess it was too fast to tell. thanks.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

Did anybody notice that blond pass her number to LeBron as he was walking in the locker room? 
laugh.gif

I have replayed this a couple times. no number exchanged. she was just tryin to touch his chest 
laugh.gif
Oh haha I guess it was too fast to tell. thanks.

Bosh is an idiot.. I was surprised when he tried that in the ASG...but in a late season game against a conference rival, with 9 seconds left...cmon son

Bosh is an idiot.. I was surprised when he tried that in the ASG...but in a late season game against a conference rival, with 9 seconds left...cmon son

Nothing but disappointment and anger can describe the feeling felt while watching this Team give up after playing hard and incredibly well to start games off ....... Concerns must be addressed and I imagine they will. But for now, on 3/3/2011, sheer disappointment sets in.

Nevertheless true fans remain faithful and never waver! Great win by the Magic and congrats to all Magic fans and supporters ..
EDIT- Bibby wasn't great but wasn't terrible either IMO. No one expected him to put up big numbers but I do see him being a pivotal key to making the offense flow better in the near future!

Nothing but disappointment and anger can describe the feeling felt while watching this Team give up after playing hard and incredibly well to start games off ....... Concerns must be addressed and I imagine they will. But for now, on 3/3/2011, sheer disappointment sets in.

Nevertheless true fans remain faithful and never waver! Great win by the Magic and congrats to all Magic fans and supporters ..
EDIT- Bibby wasn't great but wasn't terrible either IMO. No one expected him to put up big numbers but I do see him being a pivotal key to making the offense flow better in the near future!

$#$+!+% disgusted with this team right now !!! there is nothing more I can even say ..@ this point
30t6p3b.gif

$#$+!+% disgusted with this team right now !!! there is nothing more I can even say ..@ this point
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron doesn't need more help .... The bench simply needs to play as if their jobs are on the line. They lack the fuse during games and seemingly defer to Bron and Wade to do all the work at times. Mike Miller scored 30+ this season..., Eddie House has scored 15+ in back to back games including a game winning 3, and James Jones is one of the top 3pt shooters in the league YET they still struggle in showing up when it counts. Lebron doesn't need anymore help. The Bench just have to find confidence enough to maintain the flow of the game when the starters aren't in. But alas, all this will come or quite frankly, it won't. It's not like they don't put in the time it just has to translate on the court and more importantly against the top tier teams of the league. But hey, what do I know. I'm simply a loyal follower of Basketball and stern supporter of my Home Town team. 
On to the Spurs!

Lebron doesn't need more help .... The bench simply needs to play as if their jobs are on the line. They lack the fuse during games and seemingly defer to Bron and Wade to do all the work at times. Mike Miller scored 30+ this season..., Eddie House has scored 15+ in back to back games including a game winning 3, and James Jones is one of the top 3pt shooters in the league YET they still struggle in showing up when it counts. Lebron doesn't need anymore help. The Bench just have to find confidence enough to maintain the flow of the game when the starters aren't in. But alas, all this will come or quite frankly, it won't. It's not like they don't put in the time it just has to translate on the court and more importantly against the top tier teams of the league. But hey, what do I know. I'm simply a loyal follower of Basketball and stern supporter of my Home Town team. 
On to the Spurs!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

good comeback magic.

dont worry heat fans...you'll be able to celebrate next thursday when you smoke us.

throwing in the towel already, I see. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

good comeback magic.

dont worry heat fans...you'll be able to celebrate next thursday when you smoke us.

throwing in the towel already, I see. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom