**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by rillo561

LeBron needs more help!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why doesnt Lebron post up Jammer Nelson??? Dude always has smaller guys on him.

This guy definitely needs to learn how to play.
eyes.gif

Why doesnt Lebron post up Jammer Nelson??? Dude always has smaller guys on him.

This guy definitely needs to learn how to play.
eyes.gif

Don't understand how people can fault Bosh for missing a 3. Should he have waited till someone else gets open waste a couple seconds then dish it to Lebron, Wade, or.....? He should heart in his desire to win, no he's not Garnett, Duncan, Malone, or Barkley but he wants to win and hates losing. A little tears/emotion is common after you lose a game but of course its Bosh NT's most hated sports player/human and he gets scrutinized over everything he does weather its warranted or not.
30t6p3b.gif

As i said and many other level headed NBA fans say "its going to be hard to beat the Heat in a playoff series". Yeah these loses are comical to most of you but "get real" this team has talent, veterans, MVP's, and a finals MVP who are playoff tested and know what it takes to win meaningful games. Were still 3rd best team in the NBA it isn't over.

Don't understand how people can fault Bosh for missing a 3. Should he have waited till someone else gets open waste a couple seconds then dish it to Lebron, Wade, or.....? He should heart in his desire to win, no he's not Garnett, Duncan, Malone, or Barkley but he wants to win and hates losing. A little tears/emotion is common after you lose a game but of course its Bosh NT's most hated sports player/human and he gets scrutinized over everything he does weather its warranted or not.
30t6p3b.gif

As i said and many other level headed NBA fans say "its going to be hard to beat the Heat in a playoff series". Yeah these loses are comical to most of you but "get real" this team has talent, veterans, MVP's, and a finals MVP who are playoff tested and know what it takes to win meaningful games. Were still 3rd best team in the NBA it isn't over.

Originally Posted by roboski

30t6p3b.gif

I get what you're saying but these past couple losses have been just terrible 
tired.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ the constant Bosh hate

Originally Posted by roboski

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ the constant Bosh hate

Rolaholic wrote:
roboski wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ the constant Bosh hate

I know the Bulls lose, Knicks lose, and now Magic lose all basically should how the Heat need to play composed and not fall away from the game plan with what works. The key for the Heat is "composure". It may sound funny for me to say this but big leads is almost this teams kryptonite. Whenever we start blowing a team out we lose focus on the big picture and end up playing Harlem Globetrotter basketball, everything is a highlight rather then play composed with what works. It may feel weird for this team to play more serious even though u have a huge lead but that's the key to win these types of games.

I do believe this team is going to come around and realize that but they have to do that sound cause they playoffs are right around the corner. We'll see though.

Rolaholic wrote:
roboski wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ the constant Bosh hate

I know the Bulls lose, Knicks lose, and now Magic lose all basically should how the Heat need to play composed and not fall away from the game plan with what works. The key for the Heat is "composure". It may sound funny for me to say this but big leads is almost this teams kryptonite. Whenever we start blowing a team out we lose focus on the big picture and end up playing Harlem Globetrotter basketball, everything is a highlight rather then play composed with what works. It may feel weird for this team to play more serious even though u have a huge lead but that's the key to win these types of games.

I do believe this team is going to come around and realize that but they have to do that sound cause they playoffs are right around the corner. We'll see though.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

cool.. we didnt give up, we just get cocky because we have the big 3 and a big lead...

The Heat quit, bro.
and you are sure of this because?, yeah it sure looked like we quit in the 4th...

cool.. we didnt give up, we just get cocky because we have the big 3 and a big lead...

The Heat quit, bro.
and you are sure of this because?, yeah it sure looked like we quit in the 4th...

The Heat quit, bro.

yea how you gonna leave j.rich open after he drains 14 treys in 38 seconds

The Heat quit, bro.

yea how you gonna leave j.rich open after he drains 14 treys in 38 seconds

Man I am very disgusted at the Miami Heat. Their inability to close games out is disturbing, this better change in the playoffs or we will be on a first round exit.

Man I am very disgusted at the Miami Heat. Their inability to close games out is disturbing, this better change in the playoffs or we will be on a first round exit.

Back
Top Bottom