* OFFICIAL HI-JYNX POST *_ EDIT: BTS "Doubt" Video

pimp.gif

proud of son..

and if youre in NYC. he's performing at White Rabbit from 9-1 am tomorrow

I listened to like a minute of Doubt and stopped cuz I want the full effect of this project.

Is dude a NTer or not? Cuz I just came out of the mixtape thread and noticed he's on a couple tracks and one of his songs is a single for it.

Anyway d/l'ing now.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I listened to like a minute of Doubt and stopped cuz I want the full effect of this project.

Is dude a NTer or not? Cuz I just came out of the mixtape thread and noticed he's on a couple tracks and one of his songs is a single for it.

Anyway d/l'ing now.
Yep.

NewYawkRemote

Sidenote: I'm glad ya'll like "Doubt"
smokin.gif

HypeBeast McStreetwear - Fam, you did you damn thing on those tracks. I need the full track of Stress
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

How was the performance last night?
Smooth. Footage should be uploaded this weekend. I almost got into it with the DJ due to some technical issues.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Jynx probably the nicest out of all the NT rappers...

If that's your opinion, which it is, then that's cool.

I claim no titles or anything of that nature. I'm a member of this forum who makes music first and foremost.

Opinions like this, in a thread like this, get us nowhere really...
tired.gif

I don't recall hearing Jynx on any other NT mixtapes so this was my first impression of dude. I like this tape after a few spins(playing it again alongwith the Lupe joint) like the production too.

I aint care for the Chillin beat, shh always seemed whack to me but you was spitting on that joint. My fav tracks are Maximus, Stress, Doubt and that Tattoo,which grew on me.

Looking forward to hearing more good music.

^ Doubt seems to be doing fairly well. Can't wait to get the other parts recorded.

Thanks for the feedback Zik.

Steady.

Back
Top Bottom