* OFFICIAL HI-JYNX POST *_ EDIT: BTS "Doubt" Video

Tattoo! keeps growing on me. i mean, i liked it and like it some more... the tape dropped, i like it a lot more... i just keep liking it more and more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Tattoo! keeps growing on me. i mean, i liked it and like it some more... the tape dropped, i like it a lot more... i just keep liking it more and more
pimp.gif

That's dope. Yeah the production itself took awhile to get used to for me... The session for that record was funny as hell... Twerk Team videos playing inthe background and all..
smokin.gif

New material coming soon.

Steady.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Jynx probably the nicest out of all the NT rappers...
C'mon now.
Yea, let's not start that in here...
ohwell.gif
You know you cant say its the best NT rapper w/o saying DOM or Jewels .....thats all NT care about
laugh.gif
I'd honestly say Illi got a slight lead

yo for real.. if heads want to have that dispute, make a thread about it. don't hijack.

im amped for the new material, and the new artwork
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

....Man I respect this tape forreal
...First time I heard of Jynx was the NT leak..."your nobody til' somebody..kills you"...DOPE!
..Cant wait to possibly work with dude in the future

Originally Posted by SoleSellerDotCom

Tape is doing its thing on mixtapefactory.com ...Def held its own this week against the other mixtapes!

The mixtape being on your wesite helped me further build a bridge with people by establishing more outlets. I appreciate that, on some real.
smokin.gif

*Ayo Timpace that Half Amazin' produced record "Never Fial" is most likely going to get the video treatment. *Crosses fingers 2010 doesn'tscrew me.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Aye yall.
smile.gif

I will be a guest on Brooklyn College Radio. Streaming Live tonight from 8pm-11pm.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

www.brooklyncollegeradio.org OR www.mywbcr.com

AND there's a number to call in if you want a shout out. Im not stingy, I will return the favor..just trying to get in that chair.
smokin.gif

Here's the number....718.951.4444 to call in.
grin.gif

Steady.

Good interview my dude. Shorties were trying to front on Queens but you set em' straight. Freestyle outro was bonkers.

Thanks for checking out the show to those that did.

Thanks for fam calling in and for all the tweets. That was dope.
pimp.gif

More to come.

Steady.

Twitter.com/JynxUrself

Master Zik, stay tuned. on Music Monday, Hi-Jynx speaks of his upcoming EP, Smells Like Money. there's PLENTY of new Hi-Jynx releasing soon.
pimp.gif

and a belated happy holidays to NT and their fam from the Hi-Jynx camp. #TeamSteady

hijynxcmas.png

Back
Top Bottom