OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

this is looking like game 3...caps getting allllll the chances but nothing to show for it. tampa gonna cash in on some bull**** *** goal

59C1C8A2-FE88-4365-9CEC-9FFF51144808.jpeg

Loudest crowd I’ve ever heard at a Caps game. Fun game.

Game 7...heart attack time

We still got a great young core but those moves during the expansion draft :smh:

I fear for the next one :lol:

For sure.

Panthers front office has to be sick, tho.

Forget the players they gave up, they treated Gallant like garbage IMO and he's out here flourishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pissed the NHL wont allow Vegas to wear the inaugural season patch and SC patch at the same time.

I've held out getting my jerseys customized hoping they'd make some noise in the playoffs and now my dreams are crushed.

I'm pissed the NHL wont allow Vegas to wear the inaugural season patch and SC patch at the same time.

I've held out getting my jerseys customized hoping they'd make some noise in the playoffs and now my dreams are crushed.

Yeah it sucks, but that's how it goes for teams that already have 2 shoulder patches. The Pens luckily didn't last year. I'm gonna put the SC patch on my Adidas and the inaugural on my Fanatics jersey. Just waiting til Wild Bill re-signs. Then I'll grab an Erik Karlsson road to go with it. :wink:

Knights seem to have done season ticket holders a solid. My tickets only went from $190 to $255 for the SCF. I was mentally preparing myself to be penetrated with no lube.

I pick the Caps every year for the past 5-6 years and they don't do ****. This year I take Tampa and the Caps finally break through. If it weren't Vegas I'd love to see Ovie lift the Cup, but **** that mess. GO KNIGHTS GO!

Back
Top Bottom