OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Congrats to the caps and ovi well deserved. Now the big show lets see what they got

I got vegas with the sweep 4-0 tho lets see

Still can’t believe it.

Monday, let’s get it :pimp:

These ticket prices for the first home game are insane. I can’t imagine what they’re like in bigger sports cities.

This is what happens when the state you live in has no major sports teams and you have to cheer for other cities teams. Also when the only team you do have is a collage one that's not known for winning but QB bust in the NFL and pretty uniforms.

Shut the **** up and pay your debts before responding to me.

Shut the **** up and pay your debts before responding to me.
Why cape for others debts and not mine? I'm owed almost $500 and counting on NT. I touched a nerve I see. No defense of trash Oregon. Everything I said was true. How many different cities of teams do you root for again?

994878bd7cbda297e7b529827d358f7f.gif

Literally nothing you have ever said on NT is true.

Stop hiding in the NHL thread and come get this heat.
What heat? YOU OWED ME $100 LAST YEAR AND REFUSED TO PAY. Why did you refuse, because we had another future bet. NEWS FLASH homie, that's not how this works. You don't withhold owed money based off future bets. Where they do that at? Oregon probably.

Good to see the 2nd best player of his generation finally make it to Stanley Cup Final. Looking to add a ring to all those Olympic meda.... uhhhhh Good for Ovi.

so what type of history is everyone trying to see ?

Ovi getting his first or Knights making expansion team history with this squad

so what type of history is everyone trying to see ?

Ovi getting his first or Knights making expansion team history with this squad

MAF has 3 and the knights got a lot more in the tank. Ovi needs one before he goes out

I'm a casual hockey fan at best but I do check for the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

I don't think the NHL could've asked for a better matchup in the Finals.

Some real compelling storylines.

Either an expansion team does the unthinkable and wins the Stanley Cup in their inaugural season, or arguably the best player in the League caps a story book playoff run (including exorcising their playoff demons known as the Penguins) and wins it all.

Should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom