OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Need the Leafs to jump out to an early lead tonight because I know Boston is going to bring that energy.

I know he's injured but you have certified goon Michael Haley.

Evander just sucker punched Miller last night. And Kane fought Reaves a few days ago.

Dillon can scrap a little as well.

Stars byke. Give that PP some momentum heading into a best 2 out of 3 situation :pimp:

Side note: Probably gonna see a couple good fights tonight with how frustrated the Preds already look

home ice advantage byke :pimp:

too shaky at times though...and Rask will keep us from being great. for every unreal save he makes, there's a softie around the corner :lol:

glad to get the top guys going tonight :pimp:

we all knew this was going to best series of the first round...at least in the east

Definitely, bruv. Toronto had us sweating late in the third period. Tuukka should have done better on Matthews’s goal. Have the feeling we going 7 games. Bs take 5, Leafs get 6, who knows G7.

I’m also thoroughly enjoying the Blues/Jets series on the Western Conference side.

It would be a..... real shame... if Calgary were to lose on.... home ice.

obama-sly-grin.jpg

central division the best in the west >>> colorado vegas should be a crazy fun series

stars gotta handle biz saturday

12 pm game tho? smh

interesting call here...in the spirit of the play, it should count. but i dont think you can count it based on the rule and how it's written

Back
Top Bottom