OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

couture is such a ***** :lol:

I can't believe he's alive. I thought they were getting the eulogy ready for sure.

Not a good enough effort tonight. Got to bring it for G6 like it's a G7 with our backs against the wall. I'm confident they will. 1st chance to close someone out at home too.

Glad SJ didn't rollover. I can see this going 7, easy.

a 7th game at the tank would be VERY interesting. i'm here for the drama.

with my luck, the only drama i'm going to get is my own damn team going to 7 games and stressing me the **** out

Nick Mullens went in tonight :nthat:

Just want a chance at a game 7 back home.

I was confused until I googled

https://www.bardown.com/49ers-quart...rs-to-be-tomas-hertl-s-doppleganger-1.1203117

upload_2019-4-18_23-22-32.jpeg

:wow: :lol:

I think this is the first time both number 1 seeds get put out in the first round in the same playoffs.

It’s anyones cup to win at this point. If they win their first round matchups Nashville and Washington would be the favorites imo off experience but things are wide open.

that was pathetic tonight...lackadaisical, sloppy, and just idiotic decision making.

tuukka played great. kept us alive late into the game. we deserved to lose though.

I'm not surprised at all at the Lames going out early. Their best forwards got predictably owned by the Avs top line. Not shocking when you consider they were buns twice against the Ducks, who find a way to lose any series they face any adversity in.

No thanks :lol: Need this series to end tomorrow...I don't like the Leafs in a game 7 against you guys.

my gut sort of agrees. if y'all are gonna win this series, it'll be tomorrow :lol:

but the top 4 teams in the league might all go out in the first round :smh: :lol:

my gut sort of agrees. if y'all are gonna win this series, it'll be tomorrow :lol:

but the top 4 teams in the league might all go out in the first round :smh: :lol:

Well hopefully the Leafs can end all of your unnecessary stress tomorrow :D

As for the top 4 teams being eliminated, I not too shocked as I think I saw a video somewhere that said the NHL playoffs are only behind the MLB playoffs when it comes to the best team winning.

Edit:

screen or not, i have 0% confidence Rask is gonna stop any shots from the point. he's so bad positionally. SO BAD positionally.

Back
Top Bottom