OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

:lol:

What in God's name was he doing for that save? MAF caused the Pens a good run last year and he is going to do it again. I don't know why some keep saying "you have to live or die with him". No you don't. Honestly I like the Isles and how they have played. Not a fan of their fan base but the team is working and playing great, will probably cheer for them when they knock out Pitt

I've called for Vok since game 2. Sid also slowed down after that puck to the face, understandable though.

This is déjà vu..exact same thing as last year. I'm beginning to look at Byslma now as well. I prefer to have a less talented team that works hard. That could very well happen in the off season

Just got home.

Heartbreaker for Montreal. Price got fooled. What were Montreal's defenders doing? Lack of urgency and desperation to close out.

Islanders have impressed me. Tavares: Top-5 player? I think so. If not, very close.

Empire: Post in Gift's thread. He's voluntarily making sports avys for all.

Anddddd the Blackhawks are about to swat the annoying gnat called the Wild.

I couldnt tell with that comment :lol:

Honestly, yes, they were the best team but we have been right there with them. Except for Game 2 but this series could easily be 2-1 Wild.

And although we're down 1-0 now. That was not a bad period. Stupid turnover by Mikko cost us.

Thank god Harding just got hit in the balls and wasn't hurt. God knows we don't have anything of quality behind him.

Suter has been pucking great this series.

WOW.

Just reaffirmed his awfulness... almost like he knew no one believed in him. What's the deal with Harding?

Need a goal, and quick.

Woah bruh... Kuemps is a very good young goalie. Its easily nerves and a tough for a kid that young to be thrown in the fire like that.

Hockey gods not with us man... Both our Starter and Main Backup goalie knocked out this series ...

Harding suffered a left leg injury.

Thats fine

Anyways, We don't deserve to win this game tonight.

Not because the Hawks are out playing us.

We're just shooting ourselves in the foot. Soft goal, Turnover in our zone that leads to a goal and our Powerplay is TERRIBLE. And i mean.. TERRIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom