OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

champ...twitter handle? am i following you? i can shoot you updates

totally missed that letang stuff last night...dude was FRUSTRATED :lol:

i bet he'd like to give MAF a nice cross check in the back :lol:

Last edited:
I should probably make a Twitter. Planning to check NT as much as possible for updates on the game, NHL and NBA.

MAF imploding worse than Bryz.

MAF getting benched...let's see if it makes a difference. Vok can make that intial save, but rebound control from what I've seen his hilarious

^ i loved those old jerseys

being VAN on the old NHL games on Sega was awesome back in the day. McLean, Ronning, and of course Bure

I was curious as to who the goalie was for Boston... took me like 20 minutes to find, but I think Scott Bailey?

I want them to wear them as a third jersey sometime in the next 5 years. By far my favorite jersey.

Empire: To numb the pain, you could be my proxy tonight in rooting for Boston. I mean, since you have no vested interest remaining.

champ and TB...what do you think about ference's play, particularly last night?

felger just said exactly what i was thinking...he's been solid. playing the like guy from two years ago. i've loved his play in this series so far.

Ference has been solid. He had one bad TO pushing the puck up the boards in Game 3 that led to a scoring chance, but other than that, he's been reliable defensively.

He's essential in terms of matchups, though. In order to pair Chara and Seidenberg, they need a left-handed shot. Dressing Dougie, who shoots right, screws up that continuity.

Last edited:
Empire: To numb the pain, you could be my proxy tonight in rooting for Boston. I mean, since you have no vested interest remaining.
Dead
laugh.gif

LETS GO WINGS LETS GET IT DONE TONIGHT BABYYYY CLOSE OUT IN HOCKEYTOWN

Also, does anyone hate watching Sharks home games on TV?? Their lighting is awful :smh: and the teal jerseys>black

gotta smother lupul

EDIT: nm, chara was on there. wrong side i guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom