OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Those jerseys are beautiful. Logo is a little bland for me. Their secondary logo with the space needle is better.

ehh3.png

Diggin those jerseys! Really hope fans are allowed in arenas late next year but if not I'll be ok waiting little longer. A friend of mine has season tickets so hopefully will be able to catch a game at the new arena by 2022!

I’ll probably end up grabbing one of those Seattle’s jerseys. Meant to get a golden knight jersey to when they first showed them but didn’t. Will have to grab both.

Name is such a fail and sounds stupid as hell. How did it pass so many hurdles? :lol:

Last edited:
Social media peer pressure. They said they had over 1200 names and that's what won. The branding is good, but I'm curious to what else was up for grabs.

EYek7AbUEAM4Kx8.jpg

:lol:

I saw stuff like Totems, Sockeyes, Metropolitans.

On the lighter side: Seattle Grunge, Seattle Washington Capitals, Seattle PeteCarrollShouldHaveGivenTheBallToMarshawnLynchOnTheOneYardLineDuringTheSuperBowl :lol:

Wtf.... when I saw the announcement, I thought the webside doman said seattle karen hockey .com

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Congrats Seattle! Here's to Vancouver hopefully getting back an NBA team ahead of you guys 🙃🙃🙃

Was randomly listening to the radio yesterday and heard seattle got a hockey team

Lol kraken tho? Seattle needs a basketball team

we ain't playing bad but need to get some shots on. enough with that final pass

that goal by myers...filthy

Back
Top Bottom