OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Nash PE's are $89.99...

What's the deal with no pictures or filming inside there? Dude's be actin' like it's some top secret in there.
yes sirr,who beats that???i took pics and will have them up soon!

can someone hook me up with a pair of the zoom kobe 3's in both colors from the HOH size 12 would appreciate it

yeah i need a hook up for the all black kobe iii's in a size 8 someone please get back at me or pm me i have the money ready to go...please someone
frown.gif

I'm pretty much confused...school me guys, are the Kobe 3 China's the one he wore during the Knicks game earlier? Thanks guys

or what about some STAT 2's in this colorway, or Z- BO joints like these?

comon NIKE lets make it happen...

Did they release any new PE's today. In keeping with the every 3 weeks thing, more would have popped up. There seems to be limited info out there on whenand what is coming in for the PE's. Anyone know if that info shows up anywhere?

and for those who dont know, im a huge STAT FAN, and i wouldn't mind those air bubles im 5'9, when i wear em i feel like 5'10 -5'11

hahahaah

IF they really wanna do it they should bring back some old school PE's , Pippen was the one of the best who did it before he got his signature kicks, orsince its in NYC Allan Houston had some nice PE's definitely NYC classics, hands down...

Lebron V Gold

I agree there, should be a NYC pack with older Heads PEs from the Knicks...but Pippen PEs won't really sell, because Pippen wore GR stuff most of the time.

For those of you looking for those Stats PEs. Don't hold your breathe. They aren't sure Stat's PEs can sell well , since 360's don't dowell at Retail. The only STATs right now are in his size.

They are nice too. I am looking at them right now! lol The Purple Toe 360's are FAR better than the gray one's. Put them next to Nashes Purple toejoints and you have a winner.

Sorry. I don't post stuff like that.

but there are plenty of pics of them both in the NBA thread and Nash thread. Actually on the players feet.

I like to keep the exclusive stuff for those paying those exclusive prices! lol Should they choose to show them, they have full rights to do so.

Sorry about that. Too many folks taking pictures and trying to either use them as their own, or rip someone off on ebay.

That's cool. I completely understand. I will check those posts out. Thanks.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

eek.gif
SlimSolejer, very nice... would love to see the USA & Fairfax Zoom BBs.
eek.gif

Hey.. I can't throw it ALL out there my man.

Give an inch you guys want the stars!! lol

F you pay me! lol j/k Not really

Back
Top Bottom