Its open guys. alot of good stuff!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30jmqu8.jpg

if that's whats gonna happen

they're gonna do it like kids footlocker and footlocker in mondawmin

Can you imagine what's going to happen the next time a Foamposite HOH exclusive comes out in that location
laugh.gif

Utter and complete madness.

My last time out to PG Plaza was the Jordan XIX Release at DTLR and the Unexpected Melo Jordan II release next door at Shoe CIty.

4 yes please.

hopefully there will be some worthwhile releases in the near future....
still
smh.gif
@ PGP, last time I went up there for a release was for the laser 4s
laugh.gif
. People who were there knows how that turned out

Originally Posted by Ricasho

why would they put it in the center of the Hood area?
Hood???
laugh.gif
Seriously?
grin.gif

I was going to keep this short but two things...

-I don't think it's hood and it definitely has changed a bit for the better, with all the major upgrades to the area (apt., movie, restaurants, etc).
-It's the "hood" that buys this stuff even when we going through a recession

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by Ricasho

why would they put it in the center of the Hood area?
Hood???
laugh.gif
Seriously?
grin.gif

I was going to keep this short but two things...

-I don't think it's hood and it definitely has changed a bit for the better, with all the major upgrades to the area (apt., movie, restaurants, etc).
-It's the "hood" that buys this stuff even when we going through a recession pointless material goods such as overpriced shoes during a recession.
fixed.

^AWWwwwww MAaaan... you know what, I don't even know what to say. But I guess you right, I agree... you did "fix" it.

I was trying to say that without saying it but unfortunately we buy things we don't need, we buy things we can't afford, we buy things before the moneyis there... *Kayne*"...just to say YOU AINT UP ON THIS..."*/Kanye*

Sometimes I look around, when I'm out and wonder, is there really a recession (with all the consumption and purchases I see at retailers). Kind of likethat 1 out of 3 HIV count in DC, really?

At the end of the day, we are all victims to this one way or another and maybe it isn't shoes but some other vice. BUT the "hood" will buybecause it becomes something we "need", you have to be dope boy fresh, it's starts at an early age, that we want to dress our kids in Jordans tolook fresh but in reality a kid could care less about looking fresh.

Think I went off on a tangent here and it's just a whole different conversation... so let me dead it. (slow day)

Originally Posted by Gmills23

still
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
me too i told my self i would never go back being 10th in line and notgetting a pair...while dudes were walking out with 6 pairs
those shoes are my eleanor's

At the end of the day,

My only beef is that people at other locations (check the official thread on this site for proof) CAMP OUT FOR EVERYTHING.

EVERY SINGLE THING. Everybody is a reseller now, hustling backwards.

After the Kobe "4-rings puppet" t-shirt, it more than confirmed my stance on just staying away period, no matter the location.

I'm good in the hood DTLRs and Shoe Citys...

Originally Posted by Gmills23

still
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember that I rode pass around 4 am and kept it moving
laugh.gif

But I like the fact that one is coming to this area...If some official Foams or Flights come out ima have to make that move

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

At the end of the day,

My only beef is that people at other locations (check the official thread on this site for proof) CAMP OUT FOR EVERYTHING.

After the Kobe "4-rings puppet" t-shirt, it more than confirmed my stance on just staying away period, no matter the location.

no bull...i still dont think MD (and the rest of this chunk of the east coast) can handle a HOH...but hey...we'll see after the first release
after DTLR moved in two months ago..the BLVD in largo is all i really need.

At the end of the day,

no bull...i still dont think MD (and the rest of this chunk of the east coast) can handle a HOH...but hey...we'll see after the first release

At the end of the day,

I wouldn't suggest NYC dudes really come down and Camp in PG... I think bruh's from Philly and such would be fine.. but you know when the NYC dudesstart showing up in YEasty Pants and Oversized Hats with Straight edge hair curts.. things will get dicey.. lol

I think our bredren from the South of us would even take exception with that.

wouldn't suggest NYC dudes really come down and Camp in PG... I think bruh's from Philly and such would be fine.. but you know when the NYC dudes start showing up in YEasty Pants and Oversized Hats with Straight edge hair curts.. things will get dicey.. lol
i seriously laughed out loud
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom