Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

yea i was super blown, because i got paid at 11am, went to hoh ready to cop, and they only had a 14 and 15 -__-. ended up coppn the 6s
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
smile.gif

apparently they released yesterday. i actually ended up finding out by luck. was in the jb forum looking to see if there were any crazy stories about copping the vi's, dude said he spent his money on them instead, did some research found out they released, called and copped the 14

"Attention please. Attention please. My name is Uncle Ruckus, norelation. I want to sing y'all a brand new song I just wrote called 'Don't Trust Them New Memba's Over There'. Sing along if you know thewords."

0.jpg

sad thing is i still havent been to HoH.... still salty it got 0 foams on release and i live 60 miles away.
i might check it out if they get the copper foam tee/crew next month.

as per the other thread, the all=star kobes and lebrons will be dropping this sat. at HoH

Sat is gonna be major

Just peeped the Motorsports were $175.

[3 stacks]
"You know what I said? Click... Naw, Ain't me... Couldn't be me..."
[/Hootie Hoo]

quick question...can i use footlocker store credit at HoH?

Im pretty sure i can b/c HoH is a ftl subsidiary, but just wanted to be sure b/c ive never been

and may possibly make a trip this weekend

^
Manager's discretion.

Especially if you plan on using it towards a "hot" item on release day guaranteed to sellout, it's usually not a good look.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

quick question...can i use footlocker store credit at HoH?

the answer to this question is yes.  i was able to use champs store credit @ HOH for the most hyped release we've seen in a while...  SJs.
so i'd say ur good.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

as per the other thread, the all=star kobes and lebrons will be dropping this sat. at HoH

Sat is gonna be major
yall can have at em, they both look terrible to me. the kobes look better tho

Back
Top Bottom