Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

appreciate the input EOH and k777

if i make the trip, hopefully they will let me rock with it

EDIT: also, to all of you that have been to HoH, MD...how is it on the morning of big releases???

is there a ton of ppl? mad hectic? slim chances of getting what you came for?

just tryna figure out if it will be worth the trip from va beach...all info is appreciated

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

appreciate the input EOH and k777

if i make the trip, hopefully they will let me rock with it

EDIT: also, to all of you that have been to HoH, MD...how is it on the morning of big releases???

is there a ton of ppl? mad hectic? slim chances of getting what you came for?

just tryna figure out if it will be worth the trip from va beach...all info is appreciated
just make sure you there by 6am. but for these shoes peeps havent really said anything about them over here.

UPDATE!

HOH WILL OPEN AT 8AM FOR THE RELEASE! THEY STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE SHOES THO! SO NO WORD ON HOW MANY PAIRS THEY WILL RECEIVE.

"757,"

You might wanna check Southern Shopping Center by Thursday or so...
nerd.gif

No need to even be SEEN at HOH with the kiddies who act like DTLRs and Sport Zones and Shoe Citys and all of Baltimore doesn't exist, but that's just me and the rep I maintain. 
laugh.gif

^word.

yeah i planned on making calls/holl'n at everyone locally on thursday to see whats good for sure...

i was talkin to the homie Dallas (lynnhaven DTLR) a few days ago and he was tellin me that if anyone got 'em, it'd be military

but yeah, i hear you...those are the spots that have always held us down 'round here locally...and its hard to believe how many 'kiddies' dont know about em

i remember when the 'melo' 2's dropped and shoe city @ victory crossing had em, and nobody knew for real, easy cop...

...leme stop reminiscing 'bout the good ol days...haha

once again, appreciate all info/input DMV

^LOL I def copped My Melo 2's from Shoe city @ Military....There was like 5 people in line hahahaha

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

^LOL I def copped My Melo 2's from Shoe city @ Military....There was like 5 people in line hahahaha

Yea..they dropped same days as the Black 2's which of course is a more popular color here in DC....
 so i was able to get 5 of the Melo color from DTLR on 14th & U easy with like 15-20 ppl on line

hoh in md was closed the whole weekend because of the snow.

757-military will have them...as well as virginia commons and langley so I would save the trip and get them from one of those spots...

Any word on ASG Lebrons left anywhere. Im in 757 but would travel/get shipped. Both my online orders got cancelled and I need a 9.5. Far as I know noone around here got them, if anyone knows different hit me up!
D

rbtronnie5 - so they didn't open today at all? i tried calling but i think their phone lines are messed up or something.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

as well as virginia commons and langley so I would save the trip and get them from one of those spots...

For what shoe?  What company?

As of this moment, that is inaccurate and/or assumed info that is NOT correct, sir.

welp i went in today. it was closed not sure if it was open in the morning.saw the BL V and ASG VII in the lil stand infront of hoh

down town locker room.....and that is from the marketing rep of dtlr. I have better things to do then make up info...

and that was in reference to the motorsport 6...

I was told by someone who went to house of hoops that they were open for ashort time. They let in the people wo were waiting then closed...

rbtronnie..heard about military, havent heard about langley/vcc...hit me up w/ any info you got and appreciate it

yo D...i feel you homie on the asg vii's...couldnt believe it, but i got 'the email' from anyc, not gettin mine either...

anyone know the deal on the asg lebrons, as to how limited they really are??? tempted to pull the trigger on ndc for 180, but that

is already over retail...and i dont like payin over retail! lol...any info is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom