Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

damn HOH sold out of the Lee's at 8am =/
i was there too when i heard the news
ohwell.gif

I got there at 950 and they sold out in my size 10.5.  Ended up getting a sz 11.  by the way i'm new to the DMV ... coming from SoCal, SD.  If anyone is looking to trade pm me..     

Couldnt get my car out of the snow so I made the bus/metro journey to HOH.

Copped these bad boys and a pair of Chaos for my friend.

Looks so much better in person imo.

damn so they dropped th kobe allstars today...did they have a decent size run left??? a lot of people trying to get them???

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

damn so they dropped th kobe allstars today...did they have a decent size run left??? a lot of people trying to get them???

from what an employee told me, he said they got like 3-5 pairs in each size. and from the looks of it not too many people were buying them cause i don't think anyone knew they would be selling them today.

i just called around 2 and the dude said they received their shipment around noon. i couldn't drive cause my roads aren't even plowed yet so i just said f*ck it and took the metro lol.

^^^ i got my pair today too.. decided to stop by before the second wave of snowmageddon came around. all-stars are even better in person.

Originally Posted by BOLT55

^^^ i got my pair today too.. decided to stop by before the second wave of snowmageddon came around. all-stars are even better in person.

lmfao smwmagaddon. i hear you bro. these storms are effin everything up. couldn't pick up the lees cause of it smh. but yeah glad i was able to get my hands on the ASGs. i thought i was done for when i couldn't cop on eastbay.

Has HOH ever had a serious campout for a shoe such as a day or two or do people always wait in line the morning of?

stateiproperty- isaw them today at hoh and also saw them at shoe city.
psilentnupe-since it opened,there hasnt been anything serious like that. probably because nothing exclusive has come out like that. But those red foams that are coming out
will be serious. Probably because its only a hoh exclusive, so get ready for that.

Back
Top Bottom