Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Whats up fellow rockets fans..Been a fan since Tmac joined the rockets, and have been supporting my team through ups and downs.. I still remember those offensive rebounds the jazz had on us, then Okur hit that three, nearly cried cause I wanted it bad for my favorite player Tmac. Also our 22 game winning streak, I remember very well...I was listening on the live broadcast all game against Sacramento then Novak hit that three, "How sweet it is!" . The New Age has come, we are so fun to watch, I will forever be a rockets fan! :pimp:

Nice to have you here, man!

I'm ready for this second half of the season! Will we break away and get that playoff spot, or will we do the same as last year and fold at the end? Gonna be interesting to see our team down the stretch.

Thanks clutch! Say, u don't happen to have an account on clutchfans do u? Im stoked for the second half as well, I think we can overtake utah and maybe gs, take the 6th seed..The beard will lead our way 
pimp.gif

Thanks clutch! Say, u don't happen to have an account on clutchfans do u? Im stoked for the second half as well, I think we can overtake utah and maybe gs, take the 6th seed..The beard will lead our way :pimp:
I made ones YEARS ago, like 05 maybe. I never post on there, I just lurk around and read what people post. Lol.

Forgot to post, but Champs is selling those "Three The Harden Way" Nike shirts now. Saw them in store but only size Small were left. NDC has them up as well, $30 plus shipping.

Thanks clutch! Say, u don't happen to have an account on clutchfans do u? Im stoked for the second half as well, I think we can overtake utah and maybe gs, take the 6th seed..The beard will lead our way :pimp:
I hope so, for some reason I hate being the last team in. Just squeaking by and sucks having to play the 1st seed of course.

Let's see what T-Rob can do in a non toxic environment.

Morey doing what Morey does. Quite a surprise but I'm not mad at the moves.

Still very raw, but its worth a gamble..although i will miss patterson's midrange, seems like he does not miss anymore

wonder what the starting five will be: Lin/Harden/Parsons/DMo or Smith/Asik or slide Parsons and make it Lin/Harden/Garcia/Parsons/Asik...hmm

still wish it was a first round pick instead of a second round...but morey finds gems in the second round 
pimp.gif

Even Thabo having a carrer high couldn't stop us from getting this w :lol:

I wanted to kick my laptop every time he was open

almost turned my stream of the game off when we went down like 12 with 6 minutes left. glad i kept it on. great finish tonight. parsons coming back in and hounding KD at the end was pretty big. that and the fact that they FINALLY started hitting the outside jumper again at the end.

going to the game in dc on saturday night. can't wait. gonna go as soon as the arena opens up to try and watch shoot around/try to talk to the guys (if they even allow that).

blackxme, it made me cringe to see him open too..
sick.gif
 I thought durant was going to tie the game with that three, guess he still thought it was asg..
laugh.gif

Literally jumped out of my seat in the 4th with 5 mins left... Harden sizing up Ibaka then draining the 3 followed by a pull up at the top of the key... then Lin hitting two clutch 3's in the end. What a ****** game!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom