Official " i'll never watch that trash again thread

Let me kick it off with
Quantico on netflix.

The wife started watching it and it was just like one of her sexy vampire shows except with more diversity and less blood sucking. Dont get fooled into that meaning there was an absence of suck tho, because there most certainly was a surplus. Id rather spend hours watching farts vanish in the wind, before i'd watch a split second of that nonsense again.

What do y'all recommend avoiding?

620017a9-1ffc-4a34-87ec-17e105d42f3e

I am really good at quitting shows.

Handmaidens tale, after that season finale I'm good.
Ray Donavan - wasn't bad just repetitive
Walking dead, quit a few seasons back and don't miss it one bit.

Its a few netflix joints I tried to venture into thinking "this might be a sleeper"

****s were complete trash.

I can say safetly that i don't need anymore star wars or jurassic park in this lifetime

I’m actually tired of the super hero movies. I personally love Star Wars but haven’t been up on the most recent ones after the force awakens. I need to go back and watch them but at my own pace.

I am for damn sure over the marvel movies tho. Until they make a stand alone silver surfer movie, I personally couldn’t care less what they come out with. I stopped watching after civil war.

- I'm punting on The Affair. Show started off SO strong...got worse and worse as the seasons rolled by. Don't even care to see the final season.

- Mayans...watched 20 minutes and couldn't get in to it.

Super trash. I couldn’t even get past the 1st episode.

Cats at my old office stayed talking about it, referencing it, and showing off merch they copped.

Wackest show of all time

So what do you like? I feel like it will fit in perfectly in this thread.

Elysium with Matt Damon. Not only does elysium sound like a prescription sleep medication but the movie itself has the exact same effect.

White house down had so many
incredulous.gif

moments that i almost unhooked the roku and called the cable company to un cut my line

Back
Top Bottom