Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

Thinking about getting this
$(KGrHqZ,!lwF!eTB8pnYBQVLpYR,SQ~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190726887169?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The Monoprice covers are :smh: :x, but you get what you pay for. Might use them as temps until I get some good ones. The space made for the camera is not even center.
Yup, love their covers though. Even though its not perfect, it still does the job. Can't complain for the price.

Red and Army Green ordered. Thanks for the heads up!

Word I just ordered two myself. I needed to be checking this thread weeks ago, a lot of these things are back ordered.

Back ordered now

Otterbox >

While I may agree with this, I'm returning my iPhone 5 case today. I feel like that 50 dollar price tag is ridiculous for their products. I'll cop again when I come across a real one for 20 on amazon.

Am I the only one who feels as if they got duped into buying extra **** with their iPhone 5. I had this sales woman but there was some guy sidelining the whole transaction.

i know yall been posting the screen protectors... but is there any difference in a $20 invishield or a .01 cent one on ebay?

Didn't read through the thread but do not make the mistake I did and buy a griffin reveal, thing is trash. Rockin a speck candyshell now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom