Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

Copped this as a temp while I wait for my preorder from Grove. Last one at Best Buy.
pimp.gif
Picked this one up too. Nice, simple  and sleek

Just figured I'd throw in my two cents on screen protectors.

I don't even know if they have anything out yet, but for my 4S and my 3GS before that I used protectors from SGPStore.  They are really good screen protectors; precisely cut with no screen degradation.  I always use the crystal...I think thats what its called.  Pretty much, you can't even tell there is a protector on the phone.

Just figured I'd throw in my two cents on screen protectors.

I don't even know if they have anything out yet, but for my 4S and my 3GS before that I used protectors from SGPStore.  They are really good screen protectors; precisely cut with no screen degradation.  I always use the crystal...I think thats what its called.  Pretty much, you can't even tell there is a protector on the phone.
I forgot to post about SGP. I used their protector for my last phone. I plan on getting their crystal one for my 5. Price isn't bad either. I bought a protector for my iPad 2 but it was the biggest waste of money though. Couldn't get the damn bubbles out.

Haven't looked in Best Buy yet but I need to still get a car charger.

Found a pretty useful app today...

Scan to PDF...

If you have a document that you need to get to somebody, but you don't have a fax or a scanner, this is a good option.  It uses the camera on your phone to take a picture of a document and then turns it into a pdf.

It was clutch for me today, as I was trying to send a loan officer some needed documentation and I own neither fax machine or scanner.

App is $4.99 but is well worth its price.

Anyone know if the 32-pin adapter is going to work on aftermarket decks that use the old iPod/iPhone hookup?

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but the Incipio Frequency case is dope.

I've been using it since day one, and have zero complaints.

Ad pic:

Just bought this case form Belkin through Amazon. It won't ship until the 29th doe. :smh:

Amazon product ASIN B0094CX3BI

copped a similar case from griffin at the best buy mobile store it sucks on the black but i went for a full body invisishield but the clear pushes up against the back making it look all wet , gonna see if i can return it, it was poorly made too cause there was a scratch on it already

and my invisishield has like a spec under u can really see it when ur on white screen, do i have to pay for that? or will they redo it for me?

i really just want a quality bumper to go with my screen and back protector

Go to AMAZON and order your stuff there. its cheaper. apple has so many customers and theyre so cheap. they never have sale. even if its a measly $5 off. on amazon youll find everything for cheaper plus u dont have to leave your house!

The online apple store sucks. They have nothing for this new phone and what few items they do have is on backorder for a few weeks. I haven't been to the actual store i the mall yet to check. Have to hit up bestbuy too. I saw a really nice bumper case from SGP but it's not available yet. Was tempted to order a screen protector but i'll wait. Just ordered a car mount from Amazon for cheap.

Just got my 5 in the mail. Copped screen protector and case from Verizon as my local apple store didn't have any. Pretty happy so far. Coming from android and blackberry

Back
Top Bottom