Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

Go to AMAZON and order your stuff there. its cheaper. apple has so many customers and theyre so cheap. they never have sale. even if its a measly $5 off. on amazon youll find everything for cheaper plus u dont have to leave your house!

Yeah, pretty much the case. Just ordered me a Ringke SLIM for $10

I have been enjoying this case on occasions.
Moxy series by Griffin Technology http://store.griffintechnology.com/iphone/iphone-5/moxy-case-series-for-iphone-5
I also have a self healing screen care kit by them, its perfection.

Go to AMAZON and order your stuff there. its cheaper. apple has so many customers and theyre so cheap. they never have sale. even if its a measly $5 off. on amazon youll find everything for cheaper plus u dont have to leave your house!
Yeah, pretty much the case. Just ordered me a Ringke SLIM for $10
Yep.  This is where I get all my accessories.  I just picked up the Elago S5 for $10.  It's $25 in stores.

I ordered an iOttie universal car mount from Amazon.

Seems like everyone's still looking for a damn car charger. I tried using my old one that had a usb adapter but of course it didn't work. :smh:

Some excellent links posted. Thanks fellas. Leaning towards Elago.. But I really love rockin my phone nekkid :wow:

purchased a incipio case today. very pleased, i recommend to others
Which model? I've purchased the Dual Pro Shine and the Black Feather Shine, but I'm still waiting on them to ship from Mac Mall... I fear that the Feather Shine won't provide enough protection if I were ever to drop my phone... We shall see...

ok that griffin slider ends up sucking, my headphones pull the case apart when i try to take out the plug and i dont yank it either

Just got the elago S5 case in today, smooth and thin as hell, doesn't even feel like you have a case on. 

Was thinking about trying Invisishield but it's too expensive. I went with the SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector that is cheaper and comes with 2 protectors. Waiting on the Incipio Kickstand case I ordered on Sunday. I don't like hardshell cases but I wanted something nice looking with a kickstand.

I have this one right here. Havent used it with headphones though.

The back side of it is clear and you can notice all the scratches made on the case. Its a good thing I had this case on the phone. My phone would be completely jacked up.

The case holds up well and it does what its suppose to do, PROTECT MY PHONE. On the front side I have the invisashield HD.

I have this one right here. Havent used it with headphones though.
The back side of it is clear and you can notice all the scratches made on the case. Its a good thing I had this case on the phone. My phone would be completely jacked up.
The case holds up well and it does what its suppose to do, PROTECT MY PHONE. On the front side I have the invisashield HD.

What case is this?

Back
Top Bottom