Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

try out element cases. i dont know if they have iphone 5 cases yet. i had an element case and it protected my iphone real good. never cracked, no dents no nothing.

For anyone looking for back film protection (or front too), just got this in today and I'm pretty happy with the results. You notice the film more on the black since it won't be matte anymore, but its a price to pay for protection. If you have white, it's not as noticeable (put it on both).

Use Coupon Code: 80off3 for 80% off. Got 4 films (back only) for $4 shipped.

Last edited:
im still waiting from zoogue also >:/  I have gotten 2 small dents on the right side of then phone. Not sure if the cheap price is worth such the long wait . 

I cancelled my order from zoogue. Got other cases instead but use phone caseless when not at work. I have a SGP crystal clear front and phantom skinz matte back and sides.

don't know if this was mentioned, but im interested

ANY OF YOU GUYS OWN THE OTTERBOX DEFENDER FOR THE 5? IM STILL ON THE FENCE OF COPPING THE CAMO JOINT OR JUST TAKING THE RISK OF USING MY SLIM JOINT

I had it then returned it, **** is way too big for my liking, pause 

yea man, I think I`m gonna just stick to the joint I got. I've been wasted and done pretty good so I should be cool, and I got insurance on my joint so its whatever lol

I know this is a thread for the phone but does anyone know any good cases for the new ipod touch?

I scooped up the Lightning to 30 Pin .2m cable adapter yesterday at Best Buy. $40 (Price sucks) but at least I can use all my previous cables so I don't have to lug around a single lightning cable everywhere. They finally have the adapters locally at the Apple Store and Best Buys. Confirmed works with my older gen iPod/iPhone Sony alarm dock. Phone rests on my dresser though instead of in the dock but I don't really care.

Copped two cases since release, and have been happy with both.

I had the Case-Mate Tough Case since day 1. Not too bulky, but protects the phone well. I like having buttons and connectors well covered, so this case works well. The Tough Xtreme case is too bulky. It's literally a Bumper case and a plastic back shell, but covers everything. Great case. Case-Mate usually has discount codes (20% off) so search for some. This case is a little pricey. $32 with coupon.

http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-5-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-5-Tough-Cases.asp

The other case I got was the Speck Fabshell Black Plaid. My girl was looking for a case locally and we came across the Fabshell line. Pretty sturdy and very unique. Plaid design on the back is a little Burberry-esque. The backing and edges is a fabric material, but very sturdy. It's a hard rubber inside. The ports and such are covered well. I have been using this case as a daily driver. I got mine at Speck.com for $24, but Amazon just stocked them and they're like $15-$17. I like this case a lot. 

Last edited:
Just grabbed the poetic atmosphere for 10 :smokin the only thing that sucks is the bottom near the ports. Real loose

Back
Top Bottom