Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

@Regal- make a folder and then tap it, theres an 'edit' symbol on the top left, tap that and then rename it, then press ok.
@504- Menu, More, ADW Settings, UI Settings, Icons, New Icons Settings, Icons Size.

club_paradise_by_jaydean03-d4a5kgc.png

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

That unthemed SManga icon
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell is smanga anyway? also, get at the dev of that theme and have em make you a custom smanga icon bro.
laugh.gif

that lockscreen tho
pimp.gif

I just had the dude that makes Placid HD make one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. No idea who the maker of the icon set I'm using right now is though
frown.gif
.It's, in my opinion, the best Manga Reader out for Android. Manga is so ill on an AMOLED screen
pimp.gif
Clean set ups all over this page. Illmatic always shuts it down.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

That unthemed SManga icon
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell is smanga anyway? also, get at the dev of that theme and have em make you a custom smanga icon bro.
laugh.gif

that lockscreen tho
pimp.gif

I just had the dude that makes Placid HD make one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. No idea who the maker of the icon set I'm using right now is though
frown.gif
.It's, in my opinion, the best Manga Reader out for Android. Manga is so ill on an AMOLED screen
pimp.gif
Clean set ups all over this page. Illmatic always shuts it down.

Originally Posted by Caerus

NEED MORE IPHONE THEMES! No offense Droids lol

This. I don't post as much of iPod Touch SS anymore because themers don't bother making new themes/icons for legacy devices these days...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. But as for you iPhone 4 people, post some damn shots! There are some dope themes out there, use them! 
Specially this one, one of the cleanest shot i've seen yet! Though, most of the icons used aren't for release, so it kind of sucks...
30t6p3b.gif

(Not mine by the way, click for deviantart page)

Originally Posted by Caerus

NEED MORE IPHONE THEMES! No offense Droids lol

This. I don't post as much of iPod Touch SS anymore because themers don't bother making new themes/icons for legacy devices these days...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. But as for you iPhone 4 people, post some damn shots! There are some dope themes out there, use them! 
Specially this one, one of the cleanest shot i've seen yet! Though, most of the icons used aren't for release, so it kind of sucks...
30t6p3b.gif

(Not mine by the way, click for deviantart page)

Back
Top Bottom