Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

sorry, gotta pay for somethin
frown.gif
or grab MiLocker and ADW Launcher, both free

Shame
ohwell.gif
,I guess $3 isn't too much for something that looks like it'll help me out a ton. 

Anyways I gotta hit the sheets,I'll check this thread again later on in the day. Nothing but respect for you Tet and REDBRIM for trying to help out my noobish self and staying patient
laugh.gif
,it's very much appreciated 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ you have to be rooted to customize your statusbar. docks and all that hit my blog in the sig.
my current 
happy.gif

pop_n_stuf_by_jaydean03-d4qloyj.png
Nice and simple.

Can I get that lockscreen wallpaper?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Shame
ohwell.gif
,I guess $3 isn't too much for something that looks like it'll help me out a ton. 

Anyways I gotta hit the sheets,I'll check this thread again later on in the day. Nothing but respect for you Tet and REDBRIM for trying to help out my noobish self and staying patient
laugh.gif
,it's very much appreciated 

Trust, having Android you'll soon realize how great of a operating system it is. It's unfortunate that majority of people w/ an Android phone have NO IDEA what their phone is capable of w/ customization.

MiLocker is great because of Animations. And like I mentioned, XDA is your GO-TO place for anything Android. Here...this is a link on MIUI lockscreen themes. You can install them to work w/ MiLocker. And they're all in English of course. Some may not work but theres a work around: MIUI/MiLocker themes

WidgetLocker is so damn good with how flexible it is. Adding your own widgets, icons, etc. I'm currently using MiLocker after having WL for well over a year. Love the animations of MIUI.

Peace

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

here's what I'm working with currently

lockscreen is from here http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/handhelds/?q=LS&order=9&offset=0#/d3lhwg1 (I switched the wallpaper to this http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=kaws&order=9&offset=48#/d3awoow)
icons are the Jaku theme
homescreen widget is Quab, the Pinocchio picture is from here www.deviantart.com/download/276041922/kaws_pinocchio_wallpaper_and_icons_by_acvschwartz-d4kcjb6.zip

iPhone Lockscreen 02/07/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

iPhone Homescreen 02/07/12 by The Allure, on Flickr
so I downloaded the LS theme, extract it, dragged it into my Themes but it still doesn't work when I respring it, how comes?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Did you have a chance to do that wallpaper¿

please repost it on here, and i'll get on it, i lost em when my power shut down when i was working on it on pshop. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Here is my lock screen, how I unlock the device, and my home screen.

ae1b8y.png
mlrpy8.png
63x4ia.png
pimp.gif

But those AT&T struggle bars.
laugh.gif
Can u tell me how to get my bottom dock to look like that
nerd.gif

Just got a droid phone anyone want to help me out, and teach me who to get some of these nice themes you guys have?
Struggling to root my phone right now 
30t6p3b.gif
. I have the Motorola Photon if it matters
motorola-photon-4g-477px.jpg

Sorry for not posting, been busy workin, anybody with MIUI can get this theme right now (link)
funeral_by_jaydean03-d4talvt.png

Antidope-get @ me bro, i'll help ya out.
pimp.gif

Tetsujin:

IMASOLEMAN18 said:

I just need an image made into a wallpaper. The image won't come on clear when I try long pressing.
screencap it

I want this:

http://photoshopstar.devi...le-Braille-Dark-81681668

To look like this:

http://img.timeinc.net/ti...dle/google_doodle_09.gif

On the same dark background and everything on the first. The first logo is incorrect, so I just want it fixed.

So 2nd logo on black background

Back
Top Bottom