Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

How do you make the phone vibrate when receiving text messages? I've had the phone for 2 weeks and I can't figure this out for the life of me.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

How do you make the phone vibrate when receiving text messages? I've had the phone for 2 weeks and I can't figure this out for the life of me.
Settings > Sounds

I jailbroke my 3gs through purplerain....but when i download some of the apps from cydia i dont know how to get them to work.....any help isappreciated....this is my first iphone btw

Is anyone else phone always hot? When it's charging or I'm just using it randomly the back gets really hot.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Is anyone else phone always hot? When it's charging or I'm just using it randomly the back gets really hot.
mine doesn't do it... or i havent noticed it... but i read thats been a problem with alot of em

Originally Posted by kix2mny

I probably overlooked this, what is a good case for the Iphone. I went to the apple store and the reps told me the case they have in stock are trash. I looked on agent 18 site but did not see anyting I liked. I'm looking for something slim.

Check out the Speck CandyShell. It's a hybrid silicone/hardshell. The inside is silicone and the outside is hard plastic. I've dropped mine twice sofar, Once flat on the screen in my kitchen and once on the corners in the street and my phone is fine.

candyshell.jpg

http://www.speckproducts.com/products/candyshell/iphone-3g-iphone-3gs/162

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by kix2mny

I probably overlooked this, what is a good case for the Iphone. I went to the apple store and the reps told me the case they have in stock are trash. I looked on agent 18 site but did not see anyting I liked. I'm looking for something slim.

Check out the Speck CandyShell. It's a hybrid silicone/hardshell. The inside is silicone and the outside is hard plastic. I've dropped mine twice so far, Once flat on the screen in my kitchen and once on the corners in the street and my phone is fine.

candyshell.jpg

http://www.speckproducts....iphone-3g-iphone-3gs/162

For max protection you might want to try:
http://gadgets.boingboing...xovault-iphone-case.html

I have the I phone 2g unlocked, I slept on it and now the top three numbers wont work when u slide ur finger across and it asks u for the password, well mypassword contaiins the number 3 and that number dosent work, i can get incoming calls and texts but i cant do any outgoing since i need to put in the securitycode to open the phone, is there away where i can just get my contacts off the phone untill i find some solutions to it? thanks NT

Question? My background isn't showing on the homescreen while I'm using Winterboard and some icons are not working either.

Everytime I try to add a second Yahoo account to my mail its says: Cannot Get Mail. The user name or password
for "imap.apple.mail.yahoo.com" is incorrect, even though I'm putting in my correct login information.

Anyone else run into this problem?

wow...just got my iphone 3gs today
go to jailbreak it using purplerain, than purplerain comes up saying it encountered an error and now my iphone is dead....stuck on the itunes/usb logo. I triedto reset it and nothing, itunes isn't even recognizing it.

I'm tite as hell...is there anyway to fix this????

Originally Posted by that WAVE

wow...just got my iphone 3gs today
go to jailbreak it using purplerain, than purplerain comes up saying it encountered an error and now my iphone is dead....stuck on the itunes/usb logo. I tried to reset it and nothing, itunes isn't even recognizing it.

I'm tite as hell...is there anyway to fix this????
Put it in recovery mode. Hold the home button for about 3 seconds, then insert the USB cord, you will be forced to restore, but that is the onlyway out of it.

If that does not work, youtube search it.

Back
Top Bottom