Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Alright I'm new so I may sound like an idiot, but when I search for aps like jailbreak or winterboard I get no results. Am I doing this all wrong.

To my Jailbroken users out there...

Have you guys gotten your keyboards and sms bubbles to change yet? I'm still with the boring gray keyboard and lame sms bubbles. I need my black keyboardback.

Anyone have any luck????

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Have you guys gotten your keyboards and sms bubbles to change yet? I'm still with the boring gray keyboard and lame sms bubbles. I need my black keyboard back.

Anyone have any luck????
nada
ohwell.gif

Have you guys gotten your keyboards and sms bubbles to change yet? I'm still with the boring gray keyboard and lame sms bubbles. I need my black keyboard back.

Anyone have any luck????
cydia has some when i had my iphone jail broken i had all my bubbles changed and different keyboards

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Anyone have any luck????
nada
ohwell.gif

Same here no dice and it is pissing me off.

nevermind, i guess i didnt set it all the way up hahaha

but how do i get the weather button to be where im at and not some no where country

Is there anyway to keep text messages on vibrate but keep my ringtone for calls?

and this is what I'm working with rt now...jail broken with purplera1n
need some go to apps, any suggestions? and help with a tutorial on putting an emulator on it

iphonescreen.jpg

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Is there anyway to keep text messages on vibrate but keep my ringtone for calls?

and this is what I'm working with rt now...jail broken with purplera1n
need some go to apps, any suggestions? and help with a tutorial on putting an emulator on it
what theme is that?

just finished jailbreaking my 3g. what are the best programs to get? also any way to get mms yet?

when dtunes loads up the page seeqpod.com wont load up so i can download music. anyone know how to fix this? also what is needed to change themes?

Originally Posted by TBwsf

dtunes wont load up seeq;od.com for me anyone know how to fix this?

i have ow idea what you are trying to say right here..

As for programs/apps, now you can crack your app store and use winterboard.

ROWE did you pay for it?
cause im trying to use the jailbreaked one and its not working..
if yours is jailbreaked steps how you did it thanks

Im new to iphone so bare with me, My uncle is trying to sell me his Iphone 3g 3.0 and he said i need to add a lil bit more on my offer coz he just purchasedapplecare for the iphone. Im not from US... im going to use it here in UK under o2. I know that i need to jailbreak and unlock so i can use it here. i saw somevideo from youtube to how to unlock it using redsn0w(is this the right 1?). but i still got few question.

1. Can i Unlock it without jailbreaking the phone?
2. what is baseband? do i need to worry about this?
3. Can i just put my o2 Sim card after jailbreaking/unlocking the phone?
4. Can i restore the iphone to its Original status and use applecare if someproblem occure?

any tips and recommendation...i will appreciate it very much! thanks!!

Ugh, still on 2.1
laugh.gif
and NOW Cydia keeps crashing,
indifferent.gif
when I press it, the gray bg loads up and than after 5secs, it crashes and goes back to the HOMEscreen. It just started happening yesterday afternoon...

Back
Top Bottom