Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

can i get a jailbreak link for the 3gs real quick??

Just got that Tpain app also bout to test it out now

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

so is installous basically a place to get free apps like cydia?

yessir. look at your app store and pick any app you want for free through installous. just jailbroke mine last night and im still trying to customize. makes the phone more interesting

anyone know when the tom tom gps app is coming to installous ?
You could download it through the hackulous website and SSH it onto your phone because the Tom Tom app is like 1 or 2 gigabytes.
If anyone wants the cracked version of the T-Pain app, use this link http://www.appscene.org/d...oad/PEuKpNlWrR3bb01dba3e

I tried that one and it worked.

That link didnt work...How do I get the actual application on my phone through installous ??

How do I get installous? through cydia?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

That link didnt work...How do I get the actual application on my phone through installous ??

How do I get installous? through cydia?
You have to get Installous first and use that link to get it. To get it from cydia, you have to add this source, cydia.hackulo.us

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

If i completely restore my phone, will it change the carriers name also? From mattyp back to at&t?

photovqx.jpg
yes it will, also if you do go to cydia and download a app named appbackup so when you restore your phone and jailbreak again it should backup allof your cydia apps or make a list of the apps you installed so you can redownload them again. Hope that helped !

Yo, quick question. I want to completely restore my phone. The thing is, I dont want to sync it in iTunes cause that will still leave some traces of Jailbreakbehind like the custom carrier name, blanks, and some other things. Is there anyway to backup just the contacts and the important things, and then add them tothe freshly restored phone? Will I need to re-activate?

Maybe through SSH?

Can "I Am T-Pain" work on the Ipod Touch?

I have a mic/headset combo and have recorded into the voice recorder app before, but I want to make sure before I spend $3

Thanks

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Can "I Am T-Pain" work on the Ipod Touch?

I have a mic/headset combo and have recorded into the voice recorder app before, but I want to make sure before I spend $3

Thanks
I'm guessing if you have the 2nd generation it'll work.

Edit: I just looked, it said it's not currently available for the ipod touch. Why not just jailbreak it and download it.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i know this might be a newbie question, but i'm not all tech up to date so......whats this MMS thing everybody keeps talking about?
multimedia messaging service

it allows iphones to send to other phones picture messages, rather than just text

thanks man. no wonder i couldnt get any pic messages my friends send.
smh.gif

my iphone had a glitch while upgrading and now only the screen with the usb jack pointing at the itunes logo pops up
i cant unlock it only can make emergency calls

when i connect it to my laptop (windows for what its worth) it says
"the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported
only compatible sim cards from supported carriers may be used to activate iphone. please insert the sim card that came with your iphone or visit a upportedcarriers store to recieve a replacement sim card.)

i went to an at&t store and got a new sim card and still get the same thing and the apple store i went to recommended me to buy a new iphone-i feel likethey just trying to sell me another iphone
smh.gif

anyone know how to fix this?
thanks fam

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

my iphone had a glitch while upgrading and now only the screen with the usb jack pointing at the itunes logo pops up
i cant unlock it only can make emergency calls

when i connect it to my laptop (windows for what its worth) it says
"the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported
only compatible sim cards from supported carriers may be used to activate iphone. please insert the sim card that came with your iphone or visit a upported carriers store to recieve a replacement sim card.)

i went to an at&t store and got a new sim card and still get the same thing and the apple store i went to recommended me to buy a new iphone-i feel like they just trying to sell me another iphone
smh.gif

anyone know how to fix this?
thanks fam

You might want to try letting it die then turning it on and trying to sync it

i really need some help with the tpain app. my iphone is jailbroken and i need a WORKING app for me to use. the last one i got says CRACKEd BY IZ3R0 then itshuts down... please help me out guys i really wanna use this
laugh.gif

^^^ You're gonna have to wait till someone puts another cracked IPA up. I had the same exact problem. Some people have gotten theirs to work though but notmany.

Download the App from Installous now dunks. I just reinstalled mines and its working fine. No crashes. Forgot who i downloaded from but the File name isTPAIN-V1.0-1X

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Download the App from Installous now dunks. I just reinstalled mines and its working fine. No crashes. Forgot who i downloaded from but the File name is TPAIN-V1.0-1X

all 1 word? TPAIN-V1.0-1X ive tried searching that but installous doesnt want to search anything ill keep trying n i just search it from the search bar ininstallous right?

Search I Am T-Pain in Installous and Download the file Cracked by ONEXKID. It should work for ya man

Back
Top Bottom