OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

eek.gif
@ those J.Kidds and Icey OG foams. very nice!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nice pickups slacker...motivated me to go in the basement next time i'm home and look for my old j kidds now

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

All the Patta pickups are making me consider grabbing a pair

Do it, very nice materials. Slacker83- those foams look perfect!

slacker83: Those Zoom Hawk Flights are ridiculous. I love(d) those shoes. Although I prefer the white based colorway (still on the lookout in 11-12), thoseare also awesome. I wore those back in the day when I used to have to sit cross legged at bball camp to listen to the guest speakers, but you know your boymade sure not to scratch up that faux metal look on the sides! Speaking of which, I got the sneaks that we speak off as a sign-up gift for an overnight bballcamp.

dope pick ups all
sold my 3rd pair of 09 space jams for 250 cash... copped these DS for 286 shipped after bing.com cashback!

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Dope Pickup/Trade Bigj505
thanks dude... they got shipped from Arizona to MD on sat... got here today... HYPED!!!!!

I know this may belong in another forum, however given the popularity of them, I guess it's a courtesy. As of at least 11am this morning, City Blue inFranklin Mills, PA had some of the SJ '09's still on the wall. (215) -632-3810 Main Store.

^where the Broys just at your footlocker?

i see the CW on eastbay, jut not sure if it has the BRoy tagging...

Back
Top Bottom