OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by dthames0702

^^Are those 30% off as well?
I didn't confirm additional 30% on Nubuccs, but 'm going to sticc my necc out and say no....

hth

just called.. negative on the additional 30% off.. did say they had about a FSR thou..

still waiting on my 87s from kissimee, thought they'd arrive today. i usually don't bother with tracking since i forget to call em back for it but imight call em if it's still not here tomorrow.

and i guess they raised the price on 87s everywhere now?

Anyone found any deals on the 2009 Air Max's?

That $160 price tag is not to my liking...

If anyone has any info on them for less than retail PM me or throw it out here.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by MrKicks1

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I saw in the December thread some Penny II's hit certain outlets, but in low numbers... anybody know of any other outlets with Penny II's?
South Chicago received a few pairs of Blk/Blue Penny II's for 109.99..
I was shocked when I seen that price tag while I was there Sunday.

Yeah those arent going nowhere soon.. Theyll take a nice few markdowns before I buy them..

^^
Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by ninob1213

anybody seen any air max 09s or lunar lites/racers/mariahs for a great price? i'm looking for some everday joints to kick it in.

Well if $120 is ok with you I may b able to help u with blk/gold AM 09s

clearance sale is over, it ended on the 3rd. no more 40% off clearance clothes or 30% off hash.

^^^^captain obvious sighting
nerd.gif
j.k

thanks for heads up on the Orlando 7s for my Mrs NikeTalk. I may do a his n her and cop a size 8

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by nikehead504

who has those 7s
south chicago 17733846560 before any one ask again
smile.gif
Thanks for the heads up on the Orlando VII's. Just ordered my pair too.

When I tried calling the number above it says it's disconnected. The correct number is actually (773) 846-5460. For those interested.

My total came to 72.50 (59.97+FL tax + ground shipping).

sorry did it with the blackberry and didnt see the xtra 3 sorry
thanks for the updates fellas. was that 59.97 after discount? or that's the normal price now for em?

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

59.97 is the clearance price OP

thanks. btw, as an update for my country club sports fans. went to a tj maxx today for the first time and found $150 Nike stormfit golf pants for 40 bucks.bought the last two pairs in xl and xxl. also found a nadal bandana from his 08 davis cup. it was folded like a diaper and hanging with the boxers. got thatone for $3.

somebody was asking about good deals on air max 2009s...

i got a pair for 110 out the door at hibbett sports. they've marked theirs down to 129.99, and then you can ALWAYS get a 20% off coupon by signing up foran account on their website (same as people do to get free shipping by signing up for new nike.com accounts all the time). just give 'em an email address,print out the 20% off coupon, and get you some AM2009s!

peace.

If anyone else is still having problems with the ads on the top of this page, I think someone mentioned a white box and sending you back to the main page, Igot a solution. I was having the same problem, but I use mozilla, and I installed an add-on called "Ad Block Plus." It actually blocks out some addsso you don't have to bother with them and makes browsing a lot quicker. Look it up it helps me a lot.

Ontario Mills:

Orlando VII's - sizes 8-9.5, 12-15 only still $120
smh.gif

Jordan I's - Metallic Green - 2 pairs on hashwall, size 9,9.5 $80 plus 30% off = $56.
Air zoom vapor vi tours #344539-171 FSR $80

Only shoes worth mentioning...

Mods, you might want to sticky this thread and get rid of the December thread. Peepz still posting in that thread.

went to woodbury last night.they had a couple of sz 8's on the am87's.they had hypermax wht/orange and wht/blue for $79.99.nuthin' much else,slimpickings as always

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

clearance sale is over, it ended on the 3rd. no more 40% off clearance clothes or 30% off hash.
I'm sure he was just asking, since bigsupa posted earlier that his still had the 30% off. I guess it depends on the store
shrug.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

30% off today till 1/18 @ Nike Factory Stores

Back
Top Bottom