OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

LETS MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!! I FORGOT TO MENTION....VIEJAS OUTLET AIRMAX 2009 BLK/GOLD SCATTERED SIZES $59.99 REMEMBER ITS BETTER TO SHARE AND DONT BE GREEDY
laugh.gif
this guy is niketalk sorry mr niketalk

Originally Posted by reakeon23

LETS MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!! I FORGOT TO MENTION....VIEJAS OUTLET AIRMAX 2009 BLK/GOLD SCATTERED SIZES $59.99 REMEMBER ITS BETTER TO SHARE AND DONT BE GREEDY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

these ?

Nike%20air%20max%202009%20mens%20shoes%20black%20gold.JPG

yo you guys.. could somone provide me the # to Nike Find..?or if anyone knows of an outlet that still have the goofy boys?? any help greatly appreciated..thanks..
Oh and BTW.. this thread is the SH!!ITT!!
pimp.gif

It was these, just ordered a sz10, time to dump my 360's

am0908.jpg

Thanks for the info!!!

Originally Posted by reakeon23

laugh.gif
reak...you are
laugh.gif
!!! did you score any penny 2s?

Woodbury is still good for some sizes. Just got my 8.5. Around $47 shipped.
pimp.gif

Good looks everyone.

Might try to grab a sz 9 of those Pippens but Ima see if i can glue my ogs back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Woodbury is still good for some sizes. Just got my 8.5. Around $47 shipped.
pimp.gif

Good looks everyone.

Might try to grab a sz 9 of those Pippens but Ima see if i can glue my ogs back.
laugh.gif

you shouuld hurry my dude.. i got the last pair of 9.5.. goodlookin on the info oldsole...
pimp.gif

Damn oldsole and everyone killing it with the info. Good to see this thread alive again because I was getting pissed off with those Ross updates last year.It's only half way through January and it's already killing my wallet. I wonder what rest of the year has in stored.

BTW thanks for the info on the pippens. I grabbed two pairs.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Damn oldsole and everyone killing it with the info. Good to see this thread alive again because I was getting pissed off with those Ross updates last year. It's only half way through January and it's already killing my wallet. I wonder what rest of the year has in stored.

BTW thanks for the info on the pippens. I grabbed two pairs.

I feel you on that...told my gf, I was quitting for a while, didnt last very long.
embarassed.gif
Been wanting a pair of the pippens forever.
smokin.gif

On hold with Woodbury now for a 13.

**crosses fingers**

Just got two pair. Two pair left in a 13.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

airmax 2009s....
and as of a few days ago grove city pa had tailwind 92s in red and yellow for $29

Back
Top Bottom