OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

is that a cement print button down?

eapnd5.gif

those kobe all stars are niiiiiiice.
i dont know about an elephant print button down tho

those kobe all stars are niiiiiiice.
i dont know about an elephant print button down tho

dont like the shirt huh guys 
laugh.gif
i forgot i dress for nt, wearing it as the sun come out to posting a wdywt pic and everything i do me, not whats cool for e props and not for what the so called "elite" members of nt think
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i forgot i dress for nt, wearing it as the sun come out to posting a wdywt pic and everything i do me, not whats cool for e props and not for what the so called "elite" members of nt think
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

if its not for "e props" why post it on NT in the 1st place? evidently you care what others think on some level 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

if its not for "e props" why post it on NT in the 1st place? evidently you care what others think on some level 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

DJKOOPKNOCK, you located in or around Park Ridge by chance?!

Im down here in south texas. corpus christi to be exact right by the tone(san antonio)

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

DJKOOPKNOCK, you located in or around Park Ridge by chance?!

Im down here in south texas. corpus christi to be exact right by the tone(san antonio)

Back
Top Bottom