Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Damn that trailer got me anxious...

Legooo

pimp.gif

Trailer got me pumped:
I'm mad Angelina is back, but it looks like it'll be hilarious. Damn, Vinny smashed Snooks and Angelina
sick.gif
?
laugh.gif
@ that clip of Ron throwing himself off his bed
Grenades in full effect
pimp.gif

Can't wait to watch it with the NT fam. The only other show I've watched while posting on NT was LOST
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Trailer got me pumped:
I'm mad Angelina is back, but it looks like it'll be hilarious. Damn, Vinny smashed Snooks and Angelina
sick.gif
?
laugh.gif
@ that clip of Ron throwing himself off his bed
Grenades in full effect
pimp.gif

Can't wait to watch it with the NT fam. The only other show I've watched while posting on NT was LOST
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That vid just got me real hyped right now.

Only going to watch this show and the Hard Times of RJ Berger.

That vid just got me real hyped right now.

Only going to watch this show and the Hard Times of RJ Berger.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I cant wait to see myself in one of the episodes.

Expect the guys on the show to get 10x more girls than they got in season 1. Girls were throwing themselves at them in Miami.
we would see them, one time we were walking in, n they were like behind us, lol
snookie is sooooo grossss in person,

yea I saw Snooki at a club up here in NY last December. she's like 4 feet tall and +%%@%## BUSTED, but still had guys and girls lining up to dance with her 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and I thought Angelina was kinda busted in the first season, but actually dont think she looks that bad anymore. I'd def smash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I cant wait to see myself in one of the episodes.

Expect the guys on the show to get 10x more girls than they got in season 1. Girls were throwing themselves at them in Miami.
we would see them, one time we were walking in, n they were like behind us, lol
snookie is sooooo grossss in person,

yea I saw Snooki at a club up here in NY last December. she's like 4 feet tall and +%%@%## BUSTED, but still had guys and girls lining up to dance with her 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and I thought Angelina was kinda busted in the first season, but actually dont think she looks that bad anymore. I'd def smash
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom