Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I cant wait to see myself in one of the episodes.

Expect the guys on the show to get 10x more girls than they got in season 1. Girls were throwing themselves at them in Miami.

Carlos you were in Miami when they were shooting the show?
Did any haters try to start up with Ronnie like last season
laugh.gif
Yeah, there is this episode where they're filming inside the club (its an episode where Ronnie is wearing a yellow t-shirt), and he gets into a fight with some 5'5 kid. Like 3 security guards run in and absolutely destroy the other kid while Ronnie is just held back. After the fight the entire cast left the club.
soooo since it was one of the few spots they would let them film
I think they were rejected from filming in Miami at first but then clubs/restaurants started allowing them to shoot almost anywhere.

It was pretty funny seeing how the girls on the show were 'picking up' guys. They'd point to the guys they liked inside the club, MTV people would go over and ask them to sign some forms, and then the girls would come over and start talking/dancing with them. They usually went for guidos with 20 pounds of gel in their hair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I cant wait to see myself in one of the episodes.

Expect the guys on the show to get 10x more girls than they got in season 1. Girls were throwing themselves at them in Miami.

Carlos you were in Miami when they were shooting the show?
Did any haters try to start up with Ronnie like last season
laugh.gif
Yeah, there is this episode where they're filming inside the club (its an episode where Ronnie is wearing a yellow t-shirt), and he gets into a fight with some 5'5 kid. Like 3 security guards run in and absolutely destroy the other kid while Ronnie is just held back. After the fight the entire cast left the club.
soooo since it was one of the few spots they would let them film
I think they were rejected from filming in Miami at first but then clubs/restaurants started allowing them to shoot almost anywhere.

It was pretty funny seeing how the girls on the show were 'picking up' guys. They'd point to the guys they liked inside the club, MTV people would go over and ask them to sign some forms, and then the girls would come over and start talking/dancing with them. They usually went for guidos with 20 pounds of gel in their hair
laugh.gif

After watching the trailer a while back, I was convinced, scripted/staged or not, Season 2 will be full of laughs.

After watching the trailer a while back, I was convinced, scripted/staged or not, Season 2 will be full of laughs.

I heard they came to an agreement for season 3 today. each cast member is gonna get paid 30k an episode
smh.gif

I heard they came to an agreement for season 3 today. each cast member is gonna get paid 30k an episode
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

smh.gif
Except Angelina, she is not coming back (so she must be interesting to watch throughout Season 2).
The cast of Jersey Shore will be back for a third season, MTV announced today. The network issued this statement about the GTL gang, who had reportedly been holding out for a big raise: “MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3. Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for Jersey Shore Season 2 on July 29th.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

smh.gif
Except Angelina, she is not coming back (so she must be interesting to watch throughout Season 2).
The cast of Jersey Shore will be back for a third season, MTV announced today. The network issued this statement about the GTL gang, who had reportedly been holding out for a big raise: “MTV is pleased that the Jersey Shore cast are returning to Seaside Heights to continue production on Season 3. Not only have they become a part of the MTV family, but fans worldwide have fallen in love with them. Stay tuned for Jersey Shore Season 2 on July 29th.

Back
Top Bottom