Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

laugh.gif
at all the Fossil jokes
laugh.gif

Fossil watch sales gonna go up after this episode! There was a lot of tension in the beginning then pure comedy throughout. Love it!

Finally another good episode, i was starting to doubt mtv.

Sam know's she hit j wow only a couple times and they weren't even good hits. I was
roll.gif
when jwow played dudes freind.

laugh.gif

I can't believe this %%*@* Jose showed up in a suit to give a Fossil Watch in an Ice Cream Shop AND the phone call claiming the broad after seeing her 3 times. You know damn well Angelina was the hottest female he's ever been with acting all foolish.
smh.gif

Great episode, everyone smushing. The boys finally putting in work this time around.
pimp.gif

Angelina snitching on Vinny
mad.gif

Some one please get a gif of Pauly D's reaction to "Rob Kardashian of Long Island you ugly B"

Only complaint is the Situation was lacking in this episode

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Fossil watch sales gonna go up after this episode! There was a lot of tension in the beginning then pure comedy throughout. Love it!

you might down right?? the guys were hatin on it like the zoo creature from season 1.

DID ANYONE SEE HOW VINNY JUMPED UP LIKE A SCARED CAT WHEN JWOWW CAME BACK IN THE ROOM AFTER HAVING A CIG WITH SNOOKI...

SO MANY CLASSIC QUOTES...

MAN GRENADE
FOSSIL WATCHES
SI FERRY/DUMP
AND PAULY D WITH..."I GOT THE BEST BLOWOUT IN THE COUNTRY!"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Vinny get his #s up
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I found it hilarious how he and Angelina were going so hard against each other. Gonna love her fight with Snooki.

Sammi is one dumb broad. Think she won for maybe one or two hits while everybody was holding Jenny back. She got worked until other ppl got involved and had to nerve to throw something at her when she wasn't looking and continues to talk tough when she's obviously not about that life. Talking about Angelina is her only friend after Snooki straight up told her the girl was involved with the note. Then gonna go right back to Ron.

This ep was pretty funny overall. Anybody find it weird how Pauly D was suppose to be wasted but showed up to stop the fight too?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was trying to figure that out, Ron just put that man to bed after the club telling him "one leg off the bed bro" like 2 minutes before then BAM "woah woah hold on guys".
Can't wait for the all chick battle royal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ron doing to sammie at the mirror

ron humping sammy in the mirror
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sammi thinkin she beat down jwow
indifferent.gif

vinny ... clowning angelina ... angelina hating on the broad in the club ... vinny smashing said broad then angelina
pimp.gif

man grenade ...
laugh.gif

snooki talking about she didn't give it up on the first night ... yea right

sammi finding any excuse to get back w/ ron ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Sam and Ron talking wreckless, i'm heated.

I'll %$+! both of em up.

Can't believe i'm genuinely pissed
smh.gif
smh.gif

THIS!!! I was actually really heated watching this as well. Why the hell am I taking it so serious? 
Otherwise, great episode. Vinny = 
pimp.gif

I was rolling when Snookie was getting smashed and Paulie goes up to the door "Im getting f'ed RAH!" and then "Meh!"
roll.gif

Anybody else notice that Paulie and Vinny were claiming to be Ronnie and Situation at the beach with that 1 herpie chick and her friend?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

I was rolling when Snookie was getting smashed and Paulie goes up to the door "Im getting f'ed RAH!" and then "Meh!"
roll.gif

Anybody else notice that Paulie and Vinny were claiming to be Ronnie and Situation at the beach with that 1 herpie chick and her friend?  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Paulie and Vinny doing that. Did not notice that last night, just watched it again on DVR. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ The Situation : "I don't know how much it was, $39.99, $49.99. The man should be smashin."

Few things -

- Vinny pulled the best looking girl out of both seasons thus far.
- Situation is a broad. Dude talking trash about everyone and then hugging everyone.
- Pauly D was simping at the end of the episode
- The sloppy editing is pretty hilarious
- This show lacks good looking females.

Pauly is the homie.
pimp.gif

Angelina is a *********.

Sammie is lame.

Ronnie cool but he's lame for gassing Sammie like she put in work against Jwow. when she really didn't.

God I hope Jwow mopps sammie. :smh. Talking bout she beat the crap outta her.

Back
Top Bottom