Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

for the record when ronnie looks at angelina's watch he says "that *+$*%'s a pro" ignore the subtitles

Vin is that dude.
pimp.gif

I like how Ang called that chick he was with a grenade.
laugh.gif
Jealous !%@#+**...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Few things -

- This show lacks good looking females.

If the show only had dimes then it wouldn't be as big of it hit as it is now. The reason being that it wouldnt seem authentic. The Jersey shore is not known for having the hottest shorties, its known for shorties that are "DTF" and juiceheads pause. Just watch those true life episodes that took place in the jersey shore. u never saw models and dimes, just people that loved to party.
Before this show there was another show on the "E" channel called the Jersey shore that had a cast of dimes....it didn't go past the pilot episode.

Few things -

- This show lacks good looking females.

If the show only had dimes then it wouldn't be as big of it hit as it is now. The reason being that it wouldnt seem authentic. The Jersey shore is not known for having the hottest shorties, its known for shorties that are "DTF" and juiceheads pause. Just watch those true life episodes that took place in the jersey shore. u never saw models and dimes, just people that loved to party.
Before this show there was another show on the "E" channel called the Jersey shore that had a cast of dimes....it didn't go past the pilot episode.

I was dyin when someone (Pauly, I think) said "we could stop real quick and he could get her a Fossil watch"   
roll.gif

I think it's funny that they call themselves MVP....they don't even consider Ronnie one of the guys since he just simps 24/7. You know he was spending every second with that annoying broad if Mike, Vinny, and Pauly had so much time without him around to even think up the MVP name. 

That $@$%%%# Snooki is from Chile....she's just as much of a guido as me.
smh.gif

*edit* Nek32...how is Ronnie a simp?  Dude creeps whenever the hell he wants and his GF sticks w/ him through thick & thin...
laugh.gif

^^ But he keeps coming back to her with "You're my girlfriend " and being all lovey dovey with her and getting all emotional about everything she says/does after he brags about how he goes out doing whatever he wants. Isn't that a simp....act hard like you don't care but then come home and you're whipped?

It has been getting more tolerable, though. Beginning of the season their "relationship" was ruining the show but now it's just kind of funny. I'm enjoying this season
pimp.gif

snookie is just annoying.

calling that one guy a male grenade made me
mad.gif

i was like "what the @%*$ u stupid looking $*!++!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? your not a dime u fat piece of +#%!"
but i kept it bottled in.

same thing with jenny

she is a certified butterface but yet she dogs the homie
smh.gif

ugly #@% $*!++

Few things -

- Vinny pulled the best looking girl out of both seasons thus far.

same thing I said. that chick Vinny pulled was hot. we haven't seen Mike or Pauly pull anyone that cute yet in either season. props to Vinny aka the Silent Assassin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

mad.gif

i was like "what the %*#* u stupid looking $$%#%!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
your not a dime u fat piece of !@%%"

same thing with jenny

smh.gif

ugly @$% $$%#%

Suspect.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Last season Ronnie was simping a lot, he simped a little this season

I swear dude watched last season and came out on a mission to correct his rep by s****in on that dopey %@++* Sammi. I'm waiting on JWoww to rock bottom chick.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Few things -

same thing I said. that chick Vinny pulled was hot. we haven't seen Mike or Pauly pull anyone that cute yet in either season. props to Vinny aka the Silent Assassin
pimp.gif

I can pretty much guarantee Pauly and Mike are pulling much better looking girls. MTV isn't going to put a boring chick on tv.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Few things -

pimp.gif

I can pretty much guarantee Pauly and Mike are pulling much better looking girls. MTV isn't going to put a boring chick on tv.

That chick Vinnie hooked up with boring as hell, she didnt do/say anything....she just looked better than anything ive seen on the show.

Them two dudes that showed up were herbs, they didnt do anything. I also know that some stuff is scripted like when he went in the kitchen to make himself some food. That has to be scripted cuz son was so quiet.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Last season Ronnie was simping a lot, he simped a little this season

I swear dude watched last season and came out on a mission to correct his rep by s****in on that dopey %@++* Sammi. I'm waiting on JWoww to rock bottom chick.
Jwow doesn't have to do anything, Sammi will see the season and realize how much she failed and Jwow will have the last laugh.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

mad.gif

same thing with jenny

smh.gif

ugly @$% $$%#%

Suspect.
nah

what i was trying to saywas that the fat bi*ch snookie was calling the guy a male grenade but yet she is a land mine

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

mad.gif

same thing with jenny

smh.gif

ugly @$% $$%#%

Suspect.
nah

what i was trying to saywas that the fat bi*ch snookie was calling the guy a male grenade but yet she is a land mine

soo
... u think that guy was good looking?

Sammi and Ron had me 
mad.gif
this episode

Snookie seems like a cool chick to me *kanye shrug*
Of course she's not the smartest, prettiest thing out there, but she doesn't front when it's time to smush,
and she doesn't act all stuck up and annoying like Sammi trys to.

Back
Top Bottom